Monday, November 2, 2015

bzzzzzzz...zzzzaaaappp! - something is getting fried...

I'm thinking of moving off of blogger...
we are going to move over to facebook instead....
or maybe both....
write here ...post in both... I don't know, I'm hashing ideas right now without making any decision.
You know how that goes.
Or not post at all and just write here.... *sigh.
what a waste of energy.

all these short circuiting ideas...aaaaahhhhh!!!!

mind you that I spent about 5 hours so far playing Freecell....
yes the stupid free card game on the computer.
yes... intentionally
to basically keep my brain from thinking....
to prevent misfires.
to abate the fire storm on the horizon.
I would play Agar.io ...but getting eaten by large dots stresses me out.
Starting a new game on freecell does not.


I wrote out a rough outline of Book 4
I need more fillers....otherwise I'll only end up with 10-15 chapters.
I'm not in the thinking mood right now though.


sigh....
 guess I'll go waste time.
bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment