Thursday, July 7, 2016

There's a star hidden somewhere in that octahedron....

Just like the seven continents..... if you ate (eight) them, what would they taste like?
???
I'm not sure about these puns.... I'm not sure about a lot of things.

I think I will go out and just choose a side.... and that side is going to be mine.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

There's a definite big bold line that lingers between reality as you call it....
and reality that I call it.
A massive difference between the world you live in....
and the world I live in.
Even if I'm all alone....
I will choose to live at home. Where I am. Who I am. What I am.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm not sure why I keep searching for clues in your world to help make sense of mine.
Sometimes there's benefits, sometimes things make some sort of sense.
Sometimes a spark shines just enough for me to find my way.
But it's not enough.
Your world is not enough.
Maybe it is for you.... but your skies are clouded.
.... your words are confusing.
.... your songs are not complete.
.... your stars are hidden away.
Your world is not enough for me.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I keep trying.... but I wasn't made for you.
I keep giving.... but you don't want it.
I speak.... but you can not understand.
I smile.... but you don't smile back.
What does that do to a child....?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Stars weren't meant to live on earth.
They live in the heavens.
So you see why I have to go.
You won't understand.... but it's okay.
One doesn't have to understand the stars.
Or know them, or look at them, or hear their songs.
Or appreciate them, or thank them, or anything.
You owe us nothing. You owe me nothing.
I love you as you are, as you were, and as you will become.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _



No comments:

Post a Comment