Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The cape IS the crown....

There was a siren today...or maybe a dog was howling...
regardless...
I said "oh...the wolves are in town..."

O_O

and I happened upon at least 5 unicorns the last 24 hours... geesh

------

craft room is clean
storage room is next in line
need to go to Lowe's sometime...when I get up the 'want to'
there is a sneaking suspicion I'll have to 'people'.... *sad face

on chapter 15... editing... not even half way, how bout that
no inspiration to do anything except things I can't do LOL

_________
__________
_________

The Alchemist is just watching
maybe a reminder to witness only...
maybe waiting for me to pay attention to something
it could be either, or both

I have witnessed.... myself...and how much I don't like people...
even more so than before...
I don't like their fears
I don't like their limits
I don't like their walls
or their castles and moats and reasonings
I don't like them...
I do not like them, Sam I am.

I can appreciate that I don't like my own either

and I fall back on one question....
reminding me only of the blog post I wrote about superman...

the question of:
Where is Superman?

not a hero to save us all...
or to save anyone...

but us saving ourselves... me saving myself actually

not from something...
but leading to something...

a guide... but not like a leader, or someone to follow... not even the aether beings
walking in our own trust
following our own selves
leading ourselves to that which we are
and not what anyone else is...

book 6 has a piece...
about standing true...
 --- "Stand true, little Spirit Dragon. Stay in your strength." ---

and I can't tell you all the things strength comes from...
the list is endless...
but I'm sure at least some of you could guess
...
and Superman...
 above and beyond...
that's what we all are...
...
we just forget
and we like playing with our kryptonite
...
find your superman....
that one inside you
and fly that shit to the moon


_Superman: American Alien #7 HD Wallpaper | Background Image ....
______________
____________________
___________

no one needs guides from the aether...
  (although I much appreciate them more than I could ever explain)

no one needs the cdc
or the fed
or the boss
or the fam
or the bank
or the pres
....
you need your fucking self, yo

superman can't save the whole world...
unless you awaken him inside of yourself
...and then your whole world will be saved


_______
__________

_______

2 sentences in and I didn't have anything to write on this blog post...
I thought I was gonna go leave it all blank or just come back to it tomorrow...
but hey... look at how that worked out...





go on....enjoy your day. Sip your tea and coat your lips with the powder of french doughnuts...
then lick it slowly.... like making love to the sugars and marriage to the sweetness...
dive in, and fucking love yourself... love like you are it...




No comments:

Post a Comment