Wednesday, September 1, 2021

You do learn something new everyday

 It's Wednesday...
and I'm not sure if it's business wednesday...
cause I ain't done shit...
The Alchemist is probably going to behead me....
*sigh... not really, but I feel like I've failed starting something...

"What makes you think you haven't already started?"
   He cuts in, loudly present, like he was just waiting for an 'in'.

"But what have I done, what do I have to show for the last 2 days?" I glance at him, already disappointed that I find it beyond hard to take initiative on many fronts...

"Are you always looking to show what you have done?" He asks. "Where you are is already in the energy....do you think that doesn't count? This whole river of energy you keep writing about and yet you often forget the energy is many things before it is seen in the world."

tf....this boi... he's absolutely right....

"You're welcome to use that quote for one of your 'posts'." He jests with a grin. "It was loaded."

as is much of his words... I love that he still plays on the ego, strongly, but the perfect amount.

"I've practiced quite a bit." He adds.

...."So....does that mean that every time I've waited to start something....I did start, but only in the energy area first?" I clarify.

"Not every time. But often, yes.... you give yourself too much strife for your efforts...or lack thereof." He says. "Let's do away with that. There's no room for strife in the place of intent."

"Okay." I agree, liking that statement.

....

"Now what?" I ask.

He glances up at me.
"You tell me."

Everything — Including the Human Body — is Made of Energy
_____________________________
____________________________________

I'm currently sitting in the parking lot of the surgery center...
waiting for hubs to get another dose of 'needle to the back to relieve some pain'
but writing takes time and I've got time.

I got my own homework to do...
Figure out wtf I'm doing or want to do...yet again, LOL
 of course, I didn't bring a notebook....but I have a tiny flip notebook....that might work...
gonna do that, cause that seems enjoyable at the moment.
be back in bit or way later....roll the dice :)

So I did my homework and wowsa...
lots of room for possibilities there...
You'll probably see the action steps in the following weeks...
 Gotta go!

Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment