Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Worn out faces, worn out places

Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere...

No tomorrow, no tomorrow...

I find it funny and sad. Yeah, so I find myself here standing, with no aim, no goal, no nothing. This sucks. I could choose anything in the world to do or choose nothing at all, yet still I'm here debating between the inbetweens and everything else. I want to do something, though I have no clue what that something is.
I do know what it's not....does that count?

I do not want to make another custom to save my life. Unfortunately, I've already accumulated a few models that I'm working with right now and well, I'm a keeper of my word....sooooo. I at least have to finish with these guys first before pulling the plug and going for a ride down the whirlwind of shit.
But don't get me wrong, I love my models and am grateful for their wonderful pics of my sets, really I am, they totally make everything look 50 times better :) ...Problem is having to remake the same outfit...and even the money doesn't take the place of the actual having to 'work' for it. I like just making it and selling....more like 'hoping' it sells, than selling it and having the obligation to make it. KWIM?
I hope so, because I'm not going to re-explain.


Anyway, back on subject of I have nothing I want to do....
I don't want to do what you want me to do, so don't tell....I have an ingrain rebel that will defy anything presented to me....unless it's the greatest thing ever...but you know the old saying as 'Like children, there are no dreams as precious as your own", kinda thing.
Shit, I don't even want to rule the world at this point...I want a little cute, yet modern, tree house in the middle of 100 acres, far far far far away, though not too far so as the UPS man can't deliver to my mailbox, lol.
Some chickens and a garden, a good dog...better health would be great, no major bills, and somewhere warm, screw this winter cold shit. I hate the cold, snow is pretty, but not that pretty.

I have an urge to use up every bit of fabric I can and start anew...maybe do that thing where everyone else makes things for me, or at least for me to make it first and then sell... I'm seriously tired of thinking back on the same idea I have yet to follow through on.
Lol, I just realized, maybe the world/thoughts, are trying to tell me something :)
See now I feel better already, yay, thank you blogging to myself, what great mental stress relief :)
I'll go do THAT! Just that...though I still need to finish with my current models...along side of using up all I have and starting anew....
And luckily, my mom said she might be able to work for me and make stuff too, which is a good thing so I don't have to do it all myself....need to find more people close by still.....and soon, real soon, I'm going to design a line, (probably summer or fall) so I can at least have things prepared when I feel prepared to jump!!! Yay!

So exciting taht I'm going to drop everything and gamble...yay for winning or losing or breaking even, lol! I'm good with anything, because it's fun, and I'm rather a joyful optimistic person anyways.

So step 1: Finish with current models by end of January.
Step 2: Run huge sale in Etsy shop for last chance customs either end of January or beginning of February. (I know I won't want to do this, but sometimes money makes me happy too :) )
Step 3: Use up all fabrics that serve no other purpose all by the end of February.
Step 4: Since I should have my design and fabric plans for my line done by then, plan on ordering materials and get workers in line to work, prepare local models and photographer (if needed).
Step 5: Sew, sew, sew. Do a few elite OOAK sets to match line. Wait to get inventory in and get outfits/items modeled locally. All due by late March to Mid April? Maybe at the latest end of April.
Step: 6 Shit, a website would be great...but if I can't afford that, we'll have to list on Etsy/Facebook/blog/maybe Ebay, maybe. Starting in May. Tag items, list items, sell items. Should have next design line and fabrics prepared and everything in line with workers by then. Start work on next line while first one sells, to be sold starting in August for fall/back to school. 3rd line prepared to sell Holiday by October 1st. (Start work on Holiday items in JULY!) Don't do like last time and start in August, you'll never get it all done in time, no matter what you think!

Does that sound sane and legit? Probably not, but we'll have fun and attempt it, win or lose. Yay! Now I am excited even more!! I wrote this shit down and so I can stick to it better. We hope, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment