Sunday, May 17, 2015

bored.....and this wifi signal is irritating.....

We sang songs and skipped up steps, laughing all the while. Like two teenagers who've stayed up way longer than they should have...and everything is much more hysterical than it could ever be before....
Late night giggle fits, while singing ...follow the yellow brick road?? I don't know what we were doing....but it was fun.
No, the steps aren't yellow....but I think He mentioned it was time to paint the walls....


So...almost two months later...not by any fault of my own....I'm still waiting for other people to get the ball rolling. Accounts are pending....someone is at a trade show....or this other paper needs signed....
So I'm waiting.... but tomorrow is Monday and maybe something will start to cooperate.

American Pharaoh won again! And so did I! Sweet! 3 weeks till the next one. :)

There's this saying about if you want different results you have to make different choices...or something like that.....soooo.... this should be interesting....

I have 1 more week till vacation...give or take.
2 tees to sew, a dress, a onesie, and a set.....  and I'm still cringing that I'm working and the money has been spent and nothing else has been ordered.....
I'm debating what type of detergent to use when I toss SDD in the washer.... Tide? All? Gain? ....bleach?
Maybe a mix of All Gain....lol.....



No comments:

Post a Comment