Tuesday, December 3, 2019

20 seconds hugs melt your worries away

I had this dream....


There was a door that when you go through it
it led to another dimension... later in time I think?
but I didn't know that until I went through...

we lived on the side of a mountain in a stone building...
I don't know if it was a castle, but it had winding pathways and such
and huge from the ground anyway, I never saw the 'big picture'

There was a certain doorway at the top of some stone steps..
when you walked through, it all turned to old dusty ruins
there were soldiers of some sort there..
not like sci-fi, or military... but like scavenger smugglers or something
everything was old, falling apart...
many of the floors, had no floors...
lots of debris, and there were metal piping contraptions added to it...

I was trying to find the door to return back
but was lost in the ruins
and the guys were all around the place looking for whatever...
so I was trapped in a room when the door opened..
I stepped around it and there was Matt Damon.
He saw me and knew I was not supposed to be there
(I had on clothing from god knows when...they were cool leathers and all)
but he saw that I was worried because I was lost in this old place
He walked up to me and hugged me
like a hug hug...and didn't let go, lol
I was concerned...but he was so loving
when I started shaking, he'd hug me slightly tighter
then my uneasiness faded and I felt so calm and safe

then the other guys showed up and he let me go...
and I had to go and hide while he distracted them..
I hid behind some machinery and it was loud
...anyway..
flipping through cause I don't remember everything...
besides this kid trying to stab me...
I made it back through my door and got home, but ...
I wanted to see Matt Damon again... so I kept going back
my mom in the dream didn't like that I was always leaving, lol

Soooooooo... long story short..
I think that might make a good movie
just sayin

__________________________________________
__________________________________________



got a course unit to do today
some prep work
some minor house cleaning
tuning the gorgeous thing I bought
I might have to cook dinner

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment