Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Life is cluttering my vision

So that was a week or so where I got swallowed up by time.
I don't think I like being busy...
I'm missing the chance at boredom.
there's still plenty of things that need me to 'do' them
....nothing a rush though.
there's still other things I'd like to get done
....and truthfully I'm looking for the motivation

some little things here and there I'm expectantly awaiting
always a good thing
always a good thing.
I'm rather enjoying my new blue-tiful ukelele ;)
and enjoying filling in details in book 6...
which will have to get written here soon... cause I want to read it...
and I want to find out what happens at the end...

and there's a screenplay I have on hand ready to flood the pages...
and I'm lingering between doing an outline... or not
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I've only done them WITH outlines...
but I don't need one...
we will see....

_________________________________
_________________________________

aether lands are quiet
but not really...
they just aren't talking so much as hurling expansive landscapes and images my way
and pronounced accuracy of highlighted vibrations I've been looking for
specific channels... which I am in absolute love with
who knew, that all we had to do was find the frequency and tune to it....
DUH, I did, we all do! But to actually DO it.... Mmmm!!! ExcitingAF!
THIS is new
and I like it
I like it A LOT

________________
it's like getting an infinity stone.... and you are not afraid to use it to it's fullest potential
just sayin'

_________________________


it's time to make blueberry muffins again...
it's time to write a book
it's time to write a screenplay
it's time to take a break from sewing orders (besides this one that I'm curious to see the outcome)
it's time for Christmas
and Star Wars
and ukelele songs
and sleeping in

(psst: I have pack of kazoos!!!)

and I really didn't write about anything today
*shrugs
..
want a book 6 scene ...?

NO!

_________________


this black sweater I have...
has pockets!!!!!!!!!! <3

 
I have an odd suspicion that UFO's are going to be a thing next year....

and the rains are coming...

I love the rain

these are a few of my favorite things....
when the dog bites
when the bee stings
when I'm feeling sad...
I simply remember my favorite things
and then I don't feeeel....soooooo....baaaad

 dogs bite? what?
wait... I don't ever feel bad unless it's someone else's shit...
'real' empath problems 101


gah! It's late! like 11:32
which is late, cause I got to meditate!
and I rhymed!
just in time!

I need (want) to de-clutter....
there's so much stuff to purge....
spring spring, where art thou?

I have a Bruce Lee t-shirt
it's my new favorite shirt

I'm hoping something useful will come from this uneventful blog post...
but it's just a bunch of randomness
and pretty shallow if you ask me.... *insert eye roll
yes... I do roll my eyes at myself

All the things to think up and create.... yet uncertain of the goal...
this is a conundrum for my 3d person
cool things, nifty thing, fun things, awesome things... but lacking a why
other than the satisfaction of seeing the completed project...
still... the end result... is awol
....strange insights these times are
 a bit of fun to be had delving into such mechanisms and delicacies
I like using big words
makes me sound scholarly
and educated...
and whimsically a bold liar
a brazen chieftess of manipulation and egocentric esoteric monopolies
one versed in the manifestations of material quantumbiology and epigenetics
... all the sciency stuff ;)
all the stuff
all the stuff

all the things
....

let's have some fun together
you and I

what would you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment