Wednesday, February 17, 2021

With great power comes great freedom.... or it is the other way around?






just dabbling here...
gonna have a chat with The Alchemist

ignore everything and that's if I don't delete it afterwords..
and I'm not gonna go back and edit words I fucked up..
cause this is just a practice run on typing while talking and receiving


What is this 'service' word...and wtf does it mean, REALLY?

OH FUCK O_O....
so he's like look it up.... in a annoyed tone...
in etymology it literately means "SLAVERY"

no wonder I hate that word.
NO FUCKING WONDER!

ok, that's on par...

Marketing? I ask...
He gives me the look...

"to buy"
sale is sell = "give up"

....
so why the fuck do people teach marketing and sales and service???!!!!
That's INSANITY!
   slavery, buying, giving up
THAT is a TRAP in it's finest, yeah???

He shrugs and gives a nod or two...

welll fuck.... how am I supposed to make money then...

he closes his eyes, annoyed... thinking he's already taught this, but I probably forgot...again...

"What did I tell you already about money?" He reminds me...

"Money flows to what you do, not because of it."
   ok...I get that...but if I paint something...how do I convert it to cash?
like how do people find it, see it, buy it?

"No." He sighs.
"You get paid in the experience. The being of the process. Everything is paid up front before the matter is even formed." He explains.  "What comes after is for the dogs."

...he's starting to sound like Thoth.... lol...
I LIKE IT

"Ooohhh." I love this, nodding.

"Remove any thoughts of the afterworld. The afterwords... (he says these intentionally this way).
We are now. All is now. Even the money." He nods, knowing I get his words easily.

....

....

he watches me as I ponder random questions, because I ran out of real ones...

"What do I say to the humans? About service, connecting?"

"About slavery and binding?" He asks...already knowing the real meaning of these words...

"Oh..."

"Let those who would be slaves, be slaves." He confirms. "And those who would be...otherwise..."
He looks my way with a slight grin. He doesn't want to use another phrase Thoth would most definitely use.

"So...I can have that cybertruck...yeah?" I smile.

"Have you driven it yet?" He asks, going back to whatever he was doing.

he doesn't mean for reals...as it's not even built yet... he means in thought form.
which I have not...

"Test drives are rather fun." He mentions like it's obvious... and it is.

______
____________
__________________


Thus far, there are 27 quail chicks in my living room.
and luckily I feel today might be the day that I get some random 'I haven't finished that yet'
stuff finished.
I fingerpainted yesterday... that was fun... and for some reason way WAY more liberating than with a paintbrush..... even if it felt like I was wasting an enormous amount of paint.... and it allowed for those little mess ups... because finger painting is supposed to be messy...
anyway... I'll post the pics on my facebook sometime later today... if it really is the lucky day of getting things done.
Today's boring list of hopeful actions include these things...
and for some reason people like to see a list of these mundane things... who the hell knows why...

Clean the quail brooder.
3 kitchen shelves put up on the wall
Seal the mini paintings, take pics, post for your enjoyment
start seeds and set up lights for those
probably other stuff too in between

____

______________________________

__________________________________________________

______________________________

____




Sacrifice

Whoever tf told you you have to choose between this or that...
   or here or there...   or me or you.... 
           are incredibly not on your side.
Whoever told you sacrificing yourself, or your time, or your well-being...
    was a good, brave, moral thing to do....
            were probably living within their own limitations.

I dare you to rip off the labels.
To uncover yourself from all the layers of falsehoods you've been trying to survive under.
Maybe try rewriting your life from a blank page,
     rather that one that's been scribbled over with all the CAN'T's or DON'T's

_______________

You are allowed to create your own world.
It IS possible.
You already have the proof.... exactly what you have now, is what you've created...
and you can change it if you want.
You can make it better.
You can make it exceptional.
You can make it amazing.

It's about unfolding the layers to uncover our soul.
The energy Source.
The resonance of undeciphered potential.

I'm sure you've read ten thousand sayings that ask you to be strong and carry on.
Or to be good and sacrifice for the good of all...
But I'm not asking you to do that.
I'm asking you to sacrifice the world to find yourself. A thousand time even.
Who you really are, the one buried beneath the heaps of all that is not you...
That's what I'm in this for.
     Not the bullshit attire you are wearing.
     Not that goodie goodie 'look at me, I'm so kind and nice' fuckery many of you pretend to be.
         "Look how well I follow rules. I'm gonna get a star!" ALL THIS BS!

You may have fooled everyone else. I mean everyone....
But I'm not in this for the costumes, or the theatricals...
I'm not in this for the foolery, or the pretending...
I'm not in this to support those who are good, or those who are following all the rules.
I don't give a fuck about your work. Or what you do. Or what you have. Or what you want.

I'm in this for your soul.
and they are fucking suffocating.
_____

Don't ask me what I do. Don't ever ask me that.
Ask me who I am.

So...
WHO ARE YOU?


______
________


so that took weeks to have a glimpse of what to write about for another facebook post
HA!
why do I bother...
besides I like writing and it sounds cool...

I haveta go pick up some money...
I'll be back... but Imma post this so I can start a new page, LOL.







Image result for soul fantasy art



No comments:

Post a Comment