Monday, October 18, 2021

I can't write without a topic apparently

 It's been over a month since I wrote a real blog post.
And even now, I'm learning neuroscience and watching some of Joe Dispenza's stuff.

Let's get this shit out of the way...
Still sewing, have 1 dress right now and 2 on the way to be made.
have 3 still on order sometime...
Visiting fam in a few weeks.
Have lots of yard work to do, but back is not having it right now.
Writing stuff for FFS

just did this.. https://www.patreon.com/JenniferCoots

art... it's there... finished those star wars ones and the Vegeta/Piccolo ones...
and nothing since... there's 'plans'...but that doesn't mean shit

I have a book to write still
2 of them...but one's not til next year
I will start this... I will..
Lots of things to do or get done...and yeah...

all else good.

______________________

The Alchemist was a kid last time we chatted.
So maybe he's finally opening up his inner child, haha
That was interesting and highly unexpected.
He certainly smiled a bit more... as in... smiled period... a lot
whaaatt...

I have not one idea on anything about any of it. Just moving along.

___

I have a meditation to do...but I wanna finish this.
I just realized I have like $600 coming my way.
Like...of course I do.
But surprise! Money!
I love money! Money loves me!
We are best buds.

There's a canvas in front of me, but I ain't got no clue what to do with it yet.

so this is fantastic... I want to finish this, but I don't want to write nothing...and I want to do the meditation video...so...shit...
I gotta go...
cause I know what's best for me

I'll be back, probably tomorrow.

I also just initiated an abundance activation challenge in my Financial Feng Shui group ...
so this will be fun!... or it will pay off really well anyway!
Mercury going direct and all.
Yes, you get to use astrology to your advantage.
No shame.

laters._____________

__________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment