Monday, October 25, 2021

You hate me cause you ain't me.


I'm giving up gardening for the means to grow food.
But I do like flowers... and I think I could become a master at greenbeans... so we'll see how it goes.
I managed a few cantaloupes this year that were really good too.
Fuck everything else except zucchini and asparagus which grew themselves.

I'm having a conflict of interest today. This sewing gig...
Like the shot of death strolled past today and I've been blinded from the 'why'.
I couldn't buy even 1 share of Tesla and I've got work still needing done.
Imma sew this 'ground' on this dress...and then do something else.
Like manifest a fuckton of money so it will suffocate the why of sewing.
and then buy shares of whateverthefuck I want.

Invoke, evoke that WILL and just make it so.
It's easier.

________________________

I'm in the middle of an upgrade or channel shift.
closer to the end of it...
things got static-y and whacked up...and now things are settling again.
still fuzzy, but it's clearing.

Good. Ready for some fun. Whatever that means.
The Alchemist has been lingering off to the side, quietly. Just waiting this shift out mostly.
He doesn't even try to make an effort to communicate when I can't hear clearly.
But it's becoming into something broader, expansive...something... idk, just pulling words.

things just are
and I am


___________________________
Rules tightened on burning of garden waste in the Dorodgne

speaking of...

Some old energies came up last night that I actively transmuted...
things I didn't think were such a big deal, but my nervous system still believed they were...
so we handled those...
I can't seem to activate them today, so I'm guessing they've been cleared..
we'll see, eh

The Alchemist just prodded me to deal with them now and not analyze why they were popping up all of a sudden...so I did.
It's certainly part of the upgrade process...and that, even if it was a small thing to my mind, needed to be left behind us. All good.
I'm a bit crabby too....so I'm going to include this symptom as an ascension thing too. Why not.
Could be because it's Scorpio season too... who knows...

And I can already foretell of some things that will be cut off, cut out...and significantly changed in the near future... nothing physical...but I'm sure there's things...
I'm fine with that. Let's do this.
___________
seriously though, going to finish this thing, listen to some Joe Dispenza and go veg out on tik tok.
peace and chaos








No comments:

Post a Comment