Thursday, November 18, 2021

Love Like This

 I just met Christ.
But this time...
it was me.

And as far as epiphanies go...
the world dissolved into a perfect union of clarity
and to know, if only for a moment....
the meanings, the workings, the desires of all truths...
It was this moment.

Something akin to that first meeting...
and the second...
and the third...

and there is only familiar embodiment of essence...

and
it was me.

The Universe... the all that is...
Christ if you must give such a name...

She was me...
and we are...
these both parts of us.

and
hallelujah

________________________________

The Alchemist sits behind me, watching.
Having been remaining silent these past days, perhaps weeks...
his tears did not go unnoticed or excluded from my observations,
my heart.
This Alchemist.

And there are not words to give meanings or explanations of this ... encapsulation... of something that I won't even dare to toss far failing words at...

there is only her
me

______________________________

twixt
the only word trying to come through right now...

it means the in between....
Old English betweox "between, in the space that separates, among, amidst, meanwhile," from bi- "by" (see by) + tweox "for two," from Proto-Germanic *twa "two" (from PIE root.

like the barzahk

like the riddle long left to dwindle without a solution....
but it races to the front of my mind...
when asking what was I supposed to do...
"Whatever it is that divides the world between you."

and I hold strongly when Christ speaks in my dreams, or visions, or whatever they define as...

and this ...
the hero, the villain, the journey...
this mmmm...
word failings for something beyond...

______________________________


Woman's Silhouette Photo during Sunset · Free Stock Photo
The sun was rising.
This sacred morning of meeting god.

and it's dark here, beyond the window of these physical eyes...
yet, illuminated...through and through...


___________
Remember when in the Matrix first movie when Tank was talking to Neo about being the One....
and he was like "Mmmph! Very exciting time!..or something to the effect...
His expression... but more so....x100
that's all I got for close as we are able to get...

...
...
...

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment