Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Just another day in the New Kingdom

 ooohhh...

So let's just say there's an ongoing creation going on with the perceived past.
A huge memory/past dump and wipe out...
Yeah... past-hacking...
of which I have doted on the things I've already altered.
and now it's been ravaged by an eraser and defrag and clearing...
so much so that it's been removed.
Every fucking bit of it this time.
Not sorry.

And now there's the adding of that which I've called forth to include in the rebuilding.
Something we can't do in a day...
but oh my dear...
   the effects of just this morning's new layer....
      can already be felt.

I might call this absurd and insane...
and maybe a bit hypnotic and erroneous and careless and dangerous....
    if I were someone looking in....
but to me...this is a necessary freeing of all that I am.
   and what was carved out from me....
    what was covered and stolen and cut away and hidden...
can now only thrive.
Like a forest that regrows after you've torn down the factory.

God bless this time and space for this healing and rewriting and creating.
   the matrix the council has placed me in is dead...
and I'm the fucking forest bitches.

_________________________

Mundane shit...

I'm getting antsy about editing book 7!!
  so excited to get back to it and start the process....
  but it's not time yet...
   Ahhhh! I can't wait!!

but anyway...
trying to remember to come here and write shit, cause I forget...
and obviously I can't always write on my feng shui group...
I can't always post awesome content for people to argue over on my page...
and I can't always write the 'currently in progress' book...
and I can't always write or edit my novels....
and maybe if I had a brain cell I didn't delete...
   I'd remember I have scripts to work on.... or write...

yeah.... so Imma do that...
one of those at least, LOL

have a great day

7 Ways to Defrag Your Mental Hard Drive | Power of Positivity



No comments:

Post a Comment