Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Spice and Tacos

 Sup, beautifuls!

Fuck yeah! Let's do this thing of showing up a month late in the new year!

My world is spicy and fun!

Book 8 is on progress...cause you gotta love that, eh?!
Here's the Amazon link in case you want to read the others first!
  CLICK HERE FOR MY BOOKS


On a sewing hiatus at the moment

BUT I bought a sublimation printer and a heat press (2 actually...I can explain later)
and so that's my new fancy toy that is making my life enjoyable.
I can make tshirts and magnets...and stickers.. and stuffs...
Please buy my creations...
   I don't have a page or storefront for them yet though... haha
thinking about it...  need a name...

I'm hoping somebody will come level my back yard..I got garden plans...
and chicken coop plans...cause fuck the city... I be a chicken mom as well as a quail mom. <3
what they gonna do? get mad LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Imma eat them birds.

A+ game on my workouts.
You weak if you ain't showing up.

I'm actually meditating... but not like sitting and closing my eyes kind...
I feel fabulous, like I'm winning... cause I always be winning.

Still doing storage auctions...people are just bidding them too high lately...
they'll give up soon enough

Be beautiful, yo.
I'm off to write my novel! Gotta see what happens....cause these characters are making their own plans, LOL
And now I don't know what's gonna happen now O_O
Do you know how frustrating it is to be proofreading a few pages you wrote last night before continuing...and then it stops.... with a (start here) where I need to pick it up and write it... and I'm like damn it! NO I want to READ it, not have to write it ARGH!
Seer problems.

And yes, I'm still working on my other ongoing book too.
It's called 'The Alchemist's Daughter'  ... <3
I probably won't be sharing it, but it will be available on Amazon as well when it's ready...
I already have more pages in my novel written than this one, but hey...it's not up to me.


My tees I recently made... they;ll be posted on my FB eventually.















Love and Villains. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment