Saturday, December 2, 2023

Hogwash in the pot

 I say a lot of shit, but I promise you it really is harder to actually do the shit said.

I finished my last sewing orders. Thank god, I hate sewing. Not the act...but that I have to do it first before I do soul work...and sadness...pure sadness...

I have art on the menu. But have I started it no...cause sewing had to get finished first.
Know what else is on that list first... the coop needs winterized...
two bags need names put on them...
stuff listed on marketplace or ebay...
I'm still waiting for my first sentence of book 8... but possibly a scene showed up...but not sure if it's first page relevant...

and I'm severely annoyed by people...which only delays my ever lasting greatness to jump into the flow of real life soul things... and I can't say it's their fault, but it's their fault.

But... I did get all the sewing finished in one day.
I have showed up for my workout all year.
We still all manage to get fed, and I got to do a good cleaning around the house.
So I'm not doing nothing...
I'm just not doing soul shit.

I also failed at completing my meditation lists... I got all the way through again except for the very last one.. LOL
It's still on the list though.
And I've not visited my other book either...as things there have been whacked silently weird and cray cray.

So.... I say a lot of shit...but yeah... my life is a mess too.
A beautiful one, mind you, but still... I could be invincible and unstoppable if I would just do the things and maybe if I ignore the people.

___________________________________________

________________________________________________
Relating and Rambling - Simply Charlotte Mason
______________________________________________________


I could make stupid plans to get up early and do all the things...but is that the answer...no
the answer is in showing up for soul... and most of that is easy...it's the laying aside of other things that is hard....cause we think those other things are more important.
Like, we know this...but it doesn't help when we want them all finished and handled and still be able to get into flow state to create and paint and write and sit in silence without people interfering in the energy...
we could brainstorm ideas to bypass these shortcomings....or obstacles, sure...but that's not the answer.
the answer is showing up in flow state while doing whatever you are doing...and it doesn't have to be creating...or being bombarded with anyone else's energy...
Ugh...so again...I find the answer to be one I often recall as being harsh, cruel, stubborn, and more villainous than most other states of being...
I like being the villain....yeah...but if I do it all the time, I tend to take it too far, Lol. It gets fun.

I'm just rambling to myself at the moment, don't mind me. I'll forget most of this in about 10 minutes.


_________________
Imma go change my reality...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment