Friday, November 10, 2023

P.S. just an insight to keep in sight

 You know something... I had a post about not picking up the shovel...yet what did I do, two or so weeks after that..
I shoveled 45 loads of mulch dirt...

and I get it, that the analogy was about not picking up tasks to make money or get something from...

but the wreckage of coincidence sure is something, eh?

_________

that's all I came to say really.

of course, I didn't earn money shoveling mulch...
I offset the cost of mulch next spring for years though.
and this is stupid... this whole idea of costs and earnings and money in general.
I quit.

_____________________


There's this choice of leaving behind stupid shit.
not like stop acting like a kid or giving up donuts...
but of the whole assembly of how we perceive and receive all the pieces of this matrix system.
It is over. We don't half-ass choices here anymore...
and my consistency game is god level... something I can sit beside with trust in that

Really non stupid chaos coming soon.... it'll be lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment