Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No, I don't have issues....lol

Well Hello....
I've been severely too busy to come chat with my stupid blog page, and am still way consumed with to-do lists and other must-do's that I can't stay long right now...but I felt I had to share a bunch-o-nothin' for the sake of sharing :)
Anyway...still waiting to hear news on the new adventure that may or may not be in the works, lol. Today should be the day! I can feel it.
Today is also the girl's 11th birthday! She woke up this morning and has been searching for hidden presents, lol.
Everything good going wise...besides this dreadful nail-biting waiting I'm doing in regards to the above possible adventure. But for some reason I'm compelled to believe it will all work out. Ok, so I always believe that...but this time is strangely different due to all the 'omg, coincidence' stuff involved....
I'll certainly tell you all the amazing stuff that has happened if in fact it does work out :) and will include pictures of the 'ummm...this is weird' stuff assuming it is still available to catch on camera.

Now...I came to update you on the end of the world scenario....so let's begin.
First let me mention the previously 10 year old had a dream the other night about cartoon characters causing trouble and things about shaking towers and a dam that opened and flooded the city....
I find this unsettling a bit because of all the other people's dreams about cartoons and how they represent the inside illuminati people who hide their plans from the main stream...in plain sight. Shaking buildings= earthquakes??...flooding by a dam= hoover dam that is shown as breaking apart with water flowing on our US currency! Yeah...the first thoughts that came to mind anyway...
But some interesting info about how on the 17th of this month the crazy youtube person claims to be a day that may have earthquakes and tsunamis....Yeah, I highly doubt it and only watch some of those videos for strictly entertainment, but I kinda like to elaborate too, lol. Every now and then you catch a bit of 'huh' in there and learn something useful.
Oh...and now today they release the info about the sinkholes in Louisiana being oh...1500ft from some gas or something, can't remember, that could cause a huge explosion (100x a nuclear blast) to occur....yeah, whatever...lol...I really think the media likes to cause people to freak out...really?! Idiots. The media lies...nothing but lies...and info they release on cue to events they caused in the first place. Lies. And so many people believe they are on their side.

Anyway....add that info to the fact that yesterday the same 10 year old claimed that she saw a HUGE black bird flying over the house and in the valley behind us. Claiming its wingspan was 5ft wider than the street. I was thinking a raptor or vulture of some sort, as she said its head was tucked in, so not like a hawk....but that sure does sounds like she is either exaggerating or seeing things...because 18ft wingspan is kinda big for around here. Of course, no one else saw it, but the little man is calling it a dinosaur even though he didn't see it. She said it was very dark, blackish....turkey vulture maybe?
This in fact reminds me of the raptors from the bible, lol. But we won't get into that, heck no....unless you also want to take into account that also today I read something that referred to the drought (in the west) being compared to galloping horses...or something and it reminded me of some revelation stuff as well....coincidence maybe??lol....I don't believe in coincidence.

Anyway....I just got a phone call...another day to wait probably....oh yay...ugh!

I got to go....really really need to print off these 17 or so different pics to transform into appliques....UGH!!! I NEED to find someone who can do this job for me!! :P



Blessed among the thorns....

No comments:

Post a Comment