Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nightly struggles of joynessness :)

I finally got those dresses finished today. Yikes! Remind me not to say yes to making things that take for freakin' ever!! What a nightmare. Yeesh...
Beach was nice....I like not having to work, and I got me a awesome green laser that was unfortunately outlawed....so I couldn't play with it there at the beach, but I can play with it here at home now, lol. I missed my lovable furries and they missed me too....but one of our guinea keets is missing...so I will blame Coraline and move on. The cats act like they were dying without us and I currently have a fuzzy soft black/white kitty on my lap since she won't leave me alone....or she herself doesn't want to be alone.

Why is it that every time I turn around there are other people who have had the same dreams as me....maybe not exact but eerily similar? Like nuclear explosions and missiles and tidal waves/tsunamis/etc??!! Of course...I'm not sure if they had the other type of dreams I have dreamt too...but I wonder if there's forces at work in the world, or there's a frequency people pick up on that give impressions of such disasters and cause numerous people to dream them...like an Illuminati conspiracy or something. Or God...take your pick, its 50/50 on that.

I have 20 more orders to complete before the possible adventure begins...I say possible, because insurance people are retarded, and so are appraisal people...who in turn may cause the said seller to be a gripey old person and alter coarse.......but then again, I thoroughly believe in ordainment, and am really not that much worried about it. Cause the boss man will handle it all, cause he's Mr. OMG, INCREDIBLE....and well, he makes things happen without me doing much of anything....
At least right now I don't do much of anything.....well, not including mom stuff, school stuff, sewing stuff, camera stuff, house stuff, paperwork from hell stuff, wife stuff, me stuff, youtube stuff, writing/editing/reading stuff, pet mommy stuff, among other things....lol...did you catch that...'me stuff'....yeah I like to throw in a joke every now and then. Though I guess camera stuff and book stuff are me stuff...hmmm. Anyway, soon and I mean very soon, we will be rocking it out with Mr. OMG, INCREDIBLE and I have already accepted....so that means, super exciting, trying, testing, amazing, freaky, scary, crazy, insane things are on the horizon. I hope it won't be as hard as it appears.

Ok...sooooo. No odd dreams lately, that's good, or bad depending on how 'odd' the dream was.
Do you know what it feels like to really really really miss someone and not be able to visit them? It's horrible. Just sayin'.
Going to have to find a way to get them to me....cause me getting to them isn't working very well... :P it's horrible...and I feel like things on the inside are wailing. Not like sissy baby weeping...I'm talking agony stuff here...I'm such a sap, lol.

Oooh! There's a mouse! Lol. Just saw it trying to scamper from the boy's room to it's hidey hole next to the stairs, lol. It changed it's mind...eek. I still have the sleeping mighty hunter kitty in my lap, so it is safe for the time being, but I confess that I did try to wake her up to see it...but of course she just thought that me aiming her head toward the mouse meant I was petting her instead...ugh....cats.

I think there was something else I was supposed to write about, like something important...but now I've done forgotten....so, i guess I'll leave you with this tidbit of insight.............

Oh Ma Nee Pad May Hum..... The Jewel is in the Lotus.

No comments:

Post a Comment