Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Time to think a bit sideways maybe??

I had a strange dream this morning...
One part is that we were going back to school...and we had to go to the office to get our schedule. I got mine and saw that history was first..and I was sad cause I hate history :( ...but the rest were fine. I also had a box that had what we needed for each class (not books, but writing utensils, lol... and it was something along the lines of for first period it was a pen, second was markers, thrird was pencils, fourth was crayons, and so on...
I was really excited because I knew I would be drawing and coloring most of the day (besides the history class) Lol...and I was saying 'Let's go!" like I was all happy to get started on the school day....lol....can we say WHATEVER!
But I suppose this means we are going to learn something soon....ugh...but I guess have much fun doing it :P we shall see.

The last part of the dream I was getting ready to leave to get my hair cut (which I am actually going to do here in about 20 minutes!) but when I was checking the clocks to see what time it was in my dream...they were all sideways??
Each one of them, and I think they had the wrong time on them too.
Freaky, because in my dream I was thinking poltergeist or something, lol.
I suppose now this means something along the lines of that it is not quite time yet....?? Or we don't know when something will happen/come/begin??
I woke up after that...

Anyway, thought I'd share while I'm waiting to leave :)
Lots of work to do today and out of here to chop this hair off! Whoo hoo! Finally!
Later bug spray infested tick bombs of googly eyed freckle cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment