Monday, July 30, 2012

Lightbulbs are only bright if they are 100watts

I wasn't gonna come write today, but I had a ...grrr....moment.

Namely from stupid people...

If you're going to bother loving anyone, give 100% fully wholeheartedly, entirely. ALL. Give all of you for that love. Risk everything for it...everything. Because if it deserves anything at all, it deserves you.

For the idiots out there that are afraid of letting people in, or caring too much, or living in any type of fear driven mind set.....you are a disgrace to life and to love. If you can't give yourself, then you shouldn't have love.


I guess that goes the same for the boss man. Holding back from life, and holding back from Him. Holding inside that which was meant to be shared....Building walls up around what light you had....only to snuff it out and slowly die...
Light was meant to be given, to share, to risk losing....
Die to it and give all...or your walls will fall down upon your stone cold hearts and bury your dead soul.


Working working working is the theme of the week and reading too :)
Finished a big order and another little one that is almost done, then to tackle some easy ones tomorrow. And get my hair chopped on Wednesday!!! Whoo hoo!!!
Then besides all these work orders I am on the hunt for some moolah! Where is all the wonderful incredible people in my life?? ...oh wait...they live with me....but we ain't got no money, lol. Looks like I need to expand my circle of awesomeness......

Need to go paint some lightning and then off to bed.

Love you all bunches even if you don't think so :P

No comments:

Post a Comment