Wednesday, July 18, 2012

stickers...are confuzaling!

Me and the sewing machine have a speed date starting in about 11 minutes.
That villainess set will be finished before I go to bed....well, at least the sewing part of it anyway! Argh! I could so find something more worthwhile to do besides sew, but I have to get it done and there is just not enough 'want to' pulsing through my blood...ugh.
Anyway.... I've got a secret, lol.....and I can't share :P
But eventually I will get to, its just I'm not sure when I'll get to....maybe in a week....maybe in a month....but not too long I guess. Kinda exciting and somewhat frantic 'omg'ing what the heck sort of thing, lol.
But, the boss man said so...and well....He's been signing stuff kinda like that postcard and its kinda neato, lol. Kinda neato and kinda freaky scary too. But always exciting.
The last signature he left was this little sticker (mind you the ONLY thing out of place) placed in a obviously radical location to where I almost could have missed it but could never have missed it sort of thing....it had a picture of the earth on it....at the top it said 'God's World' and at the bottom it read '...even for the unborn' and this sticker was only about 1" by 1" so it was just so odd. I'm still trying to figure out if that sticker meant that abortion was wrong or whether 'non born again people' are still part of God's world?? I suppose both is true though.
I'm telling you, the boss man likes to freak me out and He's doing an excellent job...wow. Just wow.

In other news....the world of fake people are getting on my nerves. Do they think people can't see through their facade? Looks like there are more fake people that are dead inside than I realized....and its a sad sad thought.

Tomorrow I get to stay home for once and really try and remain focused to get the other stuff on my order list completed....if only I can stay focused....yeah....oh look, a something shiny!

Off to get work started on so it can get finished....ugh....or in an effort to pretend that being positive actually does help in any way.... yay! let's get to work! Whoo hoo! I can so do this :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D
.....damn that sounds so freaking lame....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment