Sunday, July 1, 2012

July is a time for freaking out, lol

Hello. My name is Moe. I like to paint little miracles in my shop down on Twenty-Fourth Street. I sell thousands each day, however I only get paid for five each week. I love my job, but find it heartbreaking that only a handful of people acknowledge the hard work I have put into each and every one of my creations. They are all happy when they receive one, but unfortunately they forget rather quickly the greatness that they have seen. Poor pitiful souls who forget that they too were once beautiful paintings.

Well...another one of my quails escaped today. I figure the dog will bring it back to me tomorrow...probably dead. We successfully got all the guineas and the last 6 keets in the big pen today too. Hopefully, momma will let them eat/drink and we won't lose anymore. Not sure where the other 4 went? But I assume if they died the dog would have brought them home...so I figure they got eaten.
Filled up the pool thing we bought yesterday...but it is cold, so only the kids were brave enough to venture into the water...I however will wait a day or so until it gets warm enough to my liking.
2 photoshoots are on the agenda for tomorrow....along with piano class and jr. derby....and hell or high water, I must finish that Lion King outfit...ugh! I will try to talk myself into at least finished Simba here in a little bit.
Also, as we all should know, it is now July.
What's the big deal about July, you ask? Well....let's see....I've had my camera for 1 month so far...and I have 5 months before I have to be making money...god thing is, I am already charging..and I'm waiting on a schedule set-up for my first paid client! Whoo hoo!
Mind you, I still have free ones I have to do, which is great, btw, and I still have my own I have to do, but for July I have my $30 for 30 minute deal. Will be nice when I can say $100 for 30 minutes, or $500 for special occasion stuff....I'll get there. :)
I still have 4 years and 11 months to put the other photograhers out of business....or at least make them cringe when they realize their own peoples have paid me instead...ha.
Yes, I'm a bit devious sometimes...but I like to call that friendly competition. :D

Speaking of high water...before I forget...I had a short discussion with the boss man (like yay, since He's been all quiet like forever!) He was showing me something with water pouring...like a waterfall or something...kinda like seeing water, but He was making these hand gestures of it pouring over like a waterfall or something...idk.
No clue if that has to do with the hoover dam breaking, but that is the first thing I thought of afterward.
Anyway....July also means the 4th of July...which is kinda boring and lala..stupid too. Not the meaning, but the stupid traditions they do over and over each year, like it is something exciting...like people don't get out much, lol....well, I guess they don't, but I do and I think it's stupid. Youtube people think something will happen, but I don't. Also, there's the olympics this month too, right? No clue when they start really. But the whole thing about Zion in their logo among other oddities...um...weird, but dumb too.
And sometimes this month the sun goes in between the horns of Taurus...like all those statues (egyptian/arab/whoever) But I can't tell you exactly when, as my freaking Stellarium program is no longer working and the download for it online is infected..so I don't have a version I can use to look! It's really devastating when you end up using and loving a silly computer program and it stops working, lol.

Anyway...what else about July.... July is my photography month...which I'm totally working on, as this week I have a photoshoot every day except Wednesday. Go me!
July is also my writing month...as I am going to finish book 2 that I have practically already wrote, I just need to finish the end and epilogue!! Then just a good edit and I'm done! Ugh! It is totally getting done this month or else!
July also means the start of the new school year for the kiddos....which we will start once I order the books I need, lol. Maybe by the 23rd...but not on the 23rd, how about the 24th instead. And we get to go see the Blue Man Group this month too, lol!! Yay, something different for once.
And, if by chance that postcard from God actually works out incredibly well....then there's a whole amazing insane journey ahead of us. *Excited and Terrified! YAY!

So July, is looking to be pretty cool.
But I do have to wait until the end of August to go to the beach... :( please please please remind me to book my next years beach vacation sometime in March or April, that way I won't have to wait so long to go...and if they happen to offer that 35% off deal again (or more)...I might just book 2...cause I'm awesome like that..and it was really cheap
And someone needs to talk me out of saving up $988.40...because that is the amount I need as a deposit for a 7 day Caribbean Disney cruise....I do not need to go on a cruise, right? We do not need to spend money frivolously, right...just like we don't need a $600 bicycle or a $1600 camera, right? Or a fancy house in Valleybrook, or a vehicle that is bigger and better on gas than what we have now, right? And I certainly don't need to pay to get my teeth straitened or put in some fancy new boobs, lol, right? Or wait, a boat for the hubby, or a little fabric shop on the corner of some really busy street, right? Or we don't need that trip to Australia in five years either then, right?....yeah...you see where my sarcastic humor is going...
I need $988.40.

Anyway....I see how poor people never go out and do anything...and I don't want to be like them...I don't want a big fancy tv, or a new game system, or a fancy bedroom set...I want to give adventure and experiance to the kiddos...cause they are cool like that.
And I have you know, the boy put together his new star wars lego set in less than 4 hours, lol. Which he is happily playing with now :)

I have got to go! It is July and there is no time left!
G'day mates! set sail on the high seas of cheap buckets and tiny waisted trenchcoats of dangling green pineapples and sauted onion-dipped frogs. *Munch away and enjoy life...not the stuff you sit on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment