Thursday, June 28, 2012

He did sign it...O_O !!!!

hmmmm....disheartening...I got kicked out of a group, even though I'm part of the group too... go me!
However did I manage that....by doing nothing, lol. See the world just flings me away like a nothing, or whatever, and people think they know me, but really...truly only one person knows me and it certainly isn't myself.

Want to hear some 'wow, this is such a coincidence' info....considering I don't believe in coicindence, lol.... Remax just sent me a card in the mail for a referral if I, or anyone I know is interested in buying or selling real estate.
It's gangstalking!! Electronic vibes they send out on certain people to make them believe in a god, but are in fact a conspiracy to get people to do what they want....
Ha. Because if the boss man had sent it, He would've signed the bottom....
Oh, shit....holy crap....He signed the back of the damn card....wtf?! I had to look so I would be sure.....and on the back it reads...God bless America....wtf...
I know its close to July 4th, but it says GOD on it...lol.....these freaky omg, incredible moments make my day.
Well....I guess I can at least give them a call....nothing like getting something done that may or may not produce a result...but who doesn't like gambling every once in a while. But at least it is either no result, or a OMG, INCREDIBLE result, haha.....anyway, I'm moving to Valleybrook soon, haven't you heard....once the boss man gets all this footwork done for me.

Well...that was rather awesomely freaky...

Other news....I did not screw up yesterday when I did 2 photoshoots...one with one lady and one with a very talkative 5 year old! (bug obsessed five year old!) But they went great and got quite a few good shots, so I get to edit them today! YAY for fun work for a change, lol. Plus I get to practice using photoshop which is double great. Tonight I do have to sew up more Lion Kings and Doc, McStuffins appliques, but that's okay...I get to stay home today! (yes, this makes me rather happy!)
Going to go lay in the hot hot sun first, so I can get my tan on before going on vaca to the beach.....which is still so freaking far away! argh!
I feel all broke too, but I blame facebook...but paycheck comes tomorrow...and other big paycheck comes next week...and hopefully my other idea to avert facebooks moronic actions will save ShadowDragon Dreams from the poor house.
Have to do the kids school registration still and order next years books for 6th and 4th grades (yikes!) and I think I will make time to paint this fancy old chair that has been severely neglected and always pushed to the bottom of my to-do list....so...I think I'll let the last come first today.

Have to go get busy! WheeeEEeeEEEEeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment