Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pour it on...it smells wonderful!

I've been waiting all weekend to tell you about my weirded out OMG moment!! LOL
...So you know that inside discussion I mention quite often on here about the barbeque party that we are going to have real soon. With all us awesome people and the boss man, and my really good friend...and all my adopted family....and I call it 'the barbeque party' remember...
Well...friday...I was cruising along Dayton Blvd...and pass up Dub's ice cream shop...and on the sign...it reads.... "The Barbeque Party" Sat Jun 23....(Jun 23 in red letters/numbers) ...and I had a holy cow moment...because after all....this is an ice cream shop...and now all of a sudden they sell barbeque.....(yes, I know they are now under new management) but still..... it said 'the barbeque party' and so when I read it I was like...how do they know about the barbeque party, lol!!
I guess they are invited too :)

So this situation...made me recall this youtube guy I sometimes watch johnathankleck who also has had some weird things coming from ...you guessed it...an ice cream shop too, lol...now I feel all weird, cause I don't want to be weird like him, lol...just weird like me :)

You see...I am not crazy.....er..than you. :P lol.
And no, I did not hear any more weird alien mind probes.
So yesterday we cut up the trees we cut down...most of them anyway...still have about 1/4 left to get done....and no, this doesn't take into account the others that are still standing....
today bike riding and creek walking at fall creek falls...and I tried out my new camera bag (even though I still need to make the inserts for it.
And I think I got my first (well second) client for photography....yes, I'm still working for free, so you had better get on the list if you want some pics! Anyway, have to do that next week or later this week (ugh, like this week isn't overfull enough and I still have a buttload of sewing work to do!!!) Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are taken...and Saturday is yardsale day. Sunday is something outdoorsy day or cutting more trees day...unless it rains....then it is sewing day. Maybe photoshoot on Thursday (heck, why not get it done, right?) i have to go out to Hancock fabrics (*despise) to find fabric for the other photoshoot (yay!!)

So I am almost finished with this Princess Leia dress....but you see what I'm doing...darn internet. But gosh, I think I got a rabbit cage($120) for $40!!!
Soooo...not that I have $40....but still.
Anyway, what else is so cool...besides all what I wrote a minute (or 20) ago... hmm......I lost a stupid quail...dumb ass bird! They like to get right next to the door when I feed them in the morning...and the idiot creature jumped out when I opened it...I tried to catch it but it just flew further away the more I tried...the dog tried too, but she couldn't get it either...so now its gone and I'm down to 14 quail now...
Which is totally ok...because I found where our only female guinea is sitting on her eggs (yes, I followed her!) and later went over there when she finally got up again....and she has 24 eggs shes nesting on....which according to google should hatch 26-28 days after...and well it's been at least 3 weeks...so I'm thinking sometime this week or early next they may start hatching (assuming they actually got fertilized) and need to keep an eye on them to catch them after hatching so they don't get eaten by the cats, dogs, snakes, or any other predatory animals that live in the woods. Yay for babies! Maybe for once I'll get some hens instead of a bunch of male idiot birds!!
And let me just say that my 3 bunnies are the bestest bunnies in the world!! They are so good! and appreciative, and spoiled, and when I move them to their little cage thing in the grass, or inside to play...the hop right into the carrier thing like they just know they are getting to go somewhere fun, lol. Such good bunnies!!! and they had better be considering I feed them a huge plate of goodies each and every day!
SPOILED!


I guess that's all I have to write about....lol...no more procrastinating...it's past 11pm....so I'll go have some dessert...and maybe sew on some letters to the Princess Leia dress so tomorrow morning I'll only have to sew her and the robots on...and it won't be so much....and anyway...I still have that "You can't finish it, if you never start." thing running through my head.....thank you very much my very good friend...

Much love and blessings to those awesome people.....I hope you'll be at the barbeque party.....which evidently has been scheduled for the 23rd of the month! LOL! See you there my friends. ;) better make sure you got an invitation......which btw....I totally got a total confirmation in my email inbox relating to just that...and I kinda had a little freak out, but a omg, laugh thing going on too at the same time...because you can't be crazy unless the world is providing everything to prove your insanity...right? there is no way any other way that these 'weird' situations and things just get laid out in front of your eyes all perfectly like this without someone like the boss man making it so....I'm just saying! it's freaking me out and I only have like 3 people to tell my freak outs too and it's no fun that way if they never get freak out moments too...cause it makes me think they are asleep on the inside...and I want you to wake up!!!


Ugh, gotta go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment