Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Probing for something other than .....

Finally finished that one outfit...but I don't think I have much relief from completing it. Maybe it's because I have more things lined up that I have to do. Just one that is on the must finish before Saturday and one that is a must finish before Monday...then maybe the others won't be so bad...haha....yeah right.
Today there was a weird sound outside, not sure what it sounded like, but there was also a weird looking plane circling in the clouds above us....wonder if it was one of those alien mind probes, lol. The birds got all upset over the sound though, dogs and cats didn't seem to notice. Strange...but what else is new in todays craptastic world.
Not that my world is crap, as its not really, just I feel like crap, but not sick feeling like crap, but mushy crap. I don't know really, just weird. I think I'm gonna blame the alien mind probe for my altered state of emotion.

The stars and moon....have all been blown out....and left me in the dark....
I like that song....of course I had never heard of it before I was searching on one of my quests to find out what everything means, lol. And since I'm on the subject (even barely).....
Do you know when you kinda talk about a certain topic or ask a certain question...and the next day it is like 'BOOM' right there in your face as if fate wrought it. Or God brought it...just for you. Cause, yeah, this is my life, and it is wonderful....and this stuff happens all the time! Its crazy beautiful.
I saw this today....Because this is always it: All my brokenness is a whisper that I don’t belong, and every time I don’t feel like I belong, the Scarred and Rejected God whispers, “Come here, my beloved.” And the longer I live, the more I feel like an exile. This is a gift. The exiled make His extravagant love their home. We were made for heaven and Him and our heart beats hard for it.

Exiled....following me from birth to the day that we set foot in the garden...where the trees are more green than you could imagine, and the land spans forever, and a river runs through it. Family together, food served upon a picnic table, and Him....there dressed in blue and gold...arms wide open to lift up this never forgotten child. This is who He is....and everything else is .


So I watched this youtube video today...a quite disturbing one at that....about mind numbing control kinda stuff, lol.... I think I'm all messed up in the head now....ugh. Not saying I wasn't messed up before, but now it's gonna be at the forefront of my mind quite often!
Here's the video...but start the time at 3:48 and listen to the guy who's speaking (the rest of it!!!).... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBr7Sjrovzk

I'm going to put the resistance to death and get off the computer...
Later bunnies of sundrop and pickleberries.......oh and zucchini bread which I made today and its really quite good...

No comments:

Post a Comment