Tuesday, June 5, 2012

twinkle twinkle little buttheads

You'd think I wouldn't get so excited about photographing zombies....but I am, lol.
You'd think I wouldn't get excited at all about designing either, but I am....cause today I saw someone else's disney dress that lights up...cool...but I have these little song recorder thingies...and I bet you I could make a dress sing...and if I can find some lights too...heeheeheehee...evil plan evil plan...LOVE!

Of course, all this would be more great if I wasn't swamped (like treading water swamped) in orders already. Cause I do not have time for any new things to add to the list....boo.
But zombie photoshoot is going to happen sometime before Monday....need tripod...and a sunny morning...or dark and cloudy...either is good :)
Then only because the 10 year old mentioned something about that old song "working at the carwash, carwash yeah." I wonder if we could do a carwash photoshoot....it would be funny with zombies, lol, but wet face paint may not go too well....
So I have officially gone nuts...I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 gerbil, 6 fish, 3 bunnies, 3 male guineas...plus the 1 female who comes back once every other day to eat?? (I suppose she is nesting on eggs or something in the woods??), 15 baby quails, and if I don't get my sanity back rather quickly I'll have 10 more guinea keets....this is not including the possible chance of our female guinea hatching babies and bringing them home.....this also does not include anything I may find that needs help....that doesn't count anyway...until I decide it has lived with us long enough to become ours, lol.

So you ask...if I'm so busy, why am I writing a stupid blog?...well....I just finished ironing 13 Cinderella appliques to the backing...and I'm taking a break! But here in a minute, I have to cut them out...them sew them on...and if I was rational, I'd be doing that now and remembering I left the iron on too...but nope, I have to write, cause it makes my brain work better and helps me type faster the more I do it...so there :P

Other news...hmmm... The ten year old has given up violin lessons and is just going to take piano now, but is wanting to try out the jr. roller derby that starts next week. The eight year old is wanting to try out taekwondo...I still need to call and find out when exactly that is....hopefully on Mondays just after the other, or before....either is good.
May try to go to camera club next week too, I've missed it the last 3 times....just been way too overbooked. Ugh.

Let me also throw a tissy fit as well...since I'm here and all...
Why is it people get all pissy and add stipulations and unneeded stress on things when it is not necessary? Really? So you don't use so-and-so object for oh about 10 years or more...then when someone wants to borrow it longer than a day...it's the most precious thing to you? Ugh.
No one helps out anyone nowadays without strings attached....when Jesus comes back, he's going to leave your ass here cause you tied yourself down like an anchor to objects. Just sayin, lol. And yes, I really do like to use silly religious crap to make a point. Been a long time too, so thank me for sparing you as long as I have.

Well, I want to get a tattoo.....and I've decided on a tree (cherry blossom) and a dragon (chinese style, but not outrageously frilled)...tree with 1 blossom only.
.So that story about the tree and the dragon I'm going to post oneday....is technically based on the tattoo design I want...of course I don't have this drawn out the way I want it yet though...I did some sketches, but nothing for keeps so far..maybe I can find someone else's rendition, since I'm so hard on myself, lol.

Well....today is not a story day since my eyes are hurting and I have Cinderella stuff to cut out...yay, but maybe soon :)
I'll come visit again soon. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment