Monday, July 23, 2012

Alwaysmore....forevermore....raining down.

Tapping, as if someone was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
First fruits. The first delicious harvesting of the rewards from your labors. The first savoring taste of sweet morsels made from the long lasting efforts that foretold of many days...many days. Our treasures...stored upon the heavens and overflowing...down down upon our faces...smiling faces.

It takes approximately 3 hours to put on 10 appliques on the front part of two Alice in Wonderland dresses...this of course does not include the ruffles I did yesterday, nor the detailed handpainting of the faces on those said characters....and I have yet to add on the bottom ruffle and the top bodice part along with any ric rac trim and bows I'm pretty sure go on it....ugh.
Then I have 2 Ariel tops to finish...they are partly made...but not all the way..and then the appliques that go on them too....
Then I can consider that order finished....yay.

No other news...besides that nighttime picture taking doesn't work the way I want it to. :( and I am not liking having to alter my plans for the third time.... :(
But I guess eventually it will get done, because it has to...because I can't chop this hair off until this one photoshoot is finished! So I'll try again tomorrow....too damn tired tonight.
Not that that is an excuse...as its not, but having to alter plans means I have to tweak other details...and I need to pre-plan....kwim.

I would say that I am sad that I don't have any photoshoots scheduled for this week except for my own....but ...and a big but....is that I'm not really sad at all, LOL.
Mainly because of that first paragraph and those miraculous downpours of awesomeness...yeah...sweet raindrops.

We seem to be playing the waiting game the last few days and it is a rather wacky waiting. Reminds me of the last time we had to wait for people to do their job...and wait and wait...I hope this waiting will be swift on its feet and speedily set on course.
Interesting things there are on the horizon. That is all assuming that tomorrow will hold another wondrous treasure :)

Thursday...we get to go see the blue man people, lol. Yay! Something fun!
But really no other plans as of yet until the end of August...oh gosh that is far far away!!! :( :( :(
And it would be really really great if $600 would fall in my lap....like tomorrow.

Not much else a happening around here...school, cleaning, sewing....
I saw a sign today it read something along the lines of "You'll need to sow if you expect to harvest." something to that effect....but I of course thought more along the lines of "You'll have to sew if you expect to harvest" lol.... I'm totally assuming this weirded out sign had something to do with that first paragraph as well....
And I suppose me working at least 4 hours on those dang dresses is accountable for trying...idk.

Crud..its 1am.... I need sleep so I can attempt to really blaze out the to-do list tomorrow....burning hell fire, I want these stupid little things DONE! And I'm going to take the sign's advice and sow ...and sew...and be able to harvest those priceless things that make me smile.


Did I tell you I won 3 1st place ribbons, 1 2nd place and 1 3rd place in the county fair photography contest....I did :)
One was hubby and the girl...one with one of my clients...one was that hickory horned devil caterpillar (dang thing was like 8" long!), another was a rose from my garden....when it was happier...and the other was a trolley in Memphis when I visited there.
I's did good.

Did I also tell you, that the boss man is the most awesomest person ever. And He is ridiculously insanely wonderful. Come join us in our funny awkward outlooks. :) There's always room for one more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment