Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello...goodbye

Well, that didn't work out....I came on the computer to get a picture for work...and after 45 minutes still haven't gotten to it...the computer is BAD!!!!

Ever close your eyes, Ever stop and listen, Ever feel alive, And you've nothing missing, You don't need a reason, Let the day go on and on. Let the rain fall down, Everywhere around you, Give into it now, Let the day surround you, You don't need a reason, Let the rain go on and on.

So 5:30am comes early and I've got a photoshoot to do! So I can't stay long to blab about nothing. Then tomorrow evening we are going to go see the blue painted people, lol. And even though I have tons of work to do, I'll have to wait until tomorrow night when I get home, but I know most of it will actually get worked on Friday...after my other photoshoot...and after meeting someone who's buying something from me..and after school, and after probably dinner too...ugh....

Do you realize that it is kinda hard to sell stuff when you really want to sell stuff....but really easy when you kinda don't need to....hrmmm...

No cool happenings of late....no words of wisdom...except the good news....which is that the boss man is awfully tolerant of me and I really appreciate it!

Waiting waiting...and going insane, lol.....yes, I know...just let it take care of itself....
That would be so much easier if I wasn't super excited about it, lol.
Have to go! Really need to finish what I came to do in the first place, then go to bed! Busy day tomorrow :)

Starships were meant to fly....

No comments:

Post a Comment