Monday, September 3, 2012

Long and Boring Long and Boring

Still have a load of work to do....
Still have school to get prepared for this week and next....
Still have 5 chapters that need edited/proofread on book 2....
Still waiting to hear back from house people to know whether or not said seller will fix what the loan people need fixed, so we can start our new adventure....
Still need a shower too, lol....but of course the girl just got out of one and I must wait for fresh hot water..*sigh
Still....
I think there are things in the works that have yet to be revealed. Still believe that even though the whole world has forgotten....that I remember....and those memories are all I have that mean anything. No matter what else comes or goes...no matter of all eternity...to those are what I cling to....not the memory...but the one in it.

Not very insightful today or enlightened...no...just caught in the trap of hoping to come across something that reminds you of such a presence...yet knowing it isn't right to hope for one.
Not very inclined to happiness today either. No, not sad, but more along the lines of tired, weak, in need of peaceful rest. The walls are shaking and I can't remember how I found myself inside.
I need set free. Though even though I hold the key, I can't find the blasted door....ugh, yes, this is my life at the moment.
Looking in into the inside...seeing what is happening, understanding what is happening, even knowing why it is happening, yes, accepting what is happening too....but not sure you want it to happen.....at least not until another footprint reveals itself...so I know it's not all a big bad joke.
And of course....the boss man isn't talking lately. So I can either pound on His door and feel like I'm being a bother (yes, I know, stupid to think that really), I can wait it out (I hate waiting), or I can just be...still. Which in fact is the most easiest and the most rewarding......although that is barely on the line with waiting...and even though it might have been a week or 2 (or 3?) .....any day that goes by without that meeting is forever....

Ok, so you don't know what I'm talking about. I don't care. I'm not here to please you, lol. Not even here to please myself for that matter, so don't feel all neglected.
Just feel like something huge is on the way....like really freaking big...and even though I can't see it or have the faintest idea what it is or will be.....I know that once it gets here, that I'll need to be ready for it, cause nothing will be the same.....the work begins, and that work we cannot fail at.
Be prepared....is the motto of the month....


Did I mention that hubby had a dream about a nuclear missile last night....yeah, that totally made my day, lol...not!

And I'm really bummed that my Stellarium program is no longer working :( so I can't get the date of when the Sun leaves Virgo....ugh....yeah, you are probably thinking I'm a looney, lol....but get this....
The Sun is exiting the womb of Virgo...while Saturn is waiting just below waiting to devour her child....sound familiar? Yes, the woman clothed in the sun with the moon under her feet, about to give birth to a son...but the dragon is waiting to devour it....I think this happens in the constellations this month on Rosh Hashana (yes, Rosh hashana which is the day and hour no man knoweth)....I think we all enjoy a little bit of education in astronomy and revelation.
But I can't for the life of me remember when the sun moves through the horns of Taurus....grrr...stupid Stellarium program!!! I tried to find another one to download, but the last time I tried that I got a virus...ugh. So I'm stuck without the stars...boo.

Well.....if you want to think positively, stars only shine in the dark. :P


And blah blah blah....nothing much else to rant about....no idiots to throw under the bus or complaints about anything really. No great happenings that have freaked me out...boo. But I have the feeling that I will get to write about that big huge something here soon....well.....unless its something so cool that I won't be here to write on this stupid lame blog that no one reads anyway.

I sometimes wonder who actually reads this dumb thing anyway, but I only get to see how many views, not who...awwww :( sad panda!
But if you are feeling generous, feel free to leave a lame or not so lame comment in the comment section below :) that'll give me something to read for once!!! :) My youtube video people I watch haven't posted lately, and the only other blog I read hasn't written much either, so I need some form of entertainment, lol. ....How about this, I'll write about you if you post below (unless you post 'don't write about me') that'll be fun!!! well, fun for me anyway, LOL!!!

Ugh...I'm bored, can you tell...I could go cut out more applique designs, but I don't want to....and I'll go edit more of book 2 after dessert.....which is cheerios, btw.

But then again, I'm kinda really freakin tired! Maybe I'll take that shower first then just go to bed....zzzzzzzz

Oh, but don't sleep too long, tomorrow is the 4th! Which means absolutely nothing :) Be joyful nonetheless.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment