Monday, September 17, 2012

pitter patter....where shalt I hide.

It's raining...and oh how I love the rain...the pangs and pongs and ticks and taps on the roof....and the splattered wet spot in the hallway. And the urge of sleeping in until noon while the sky is littered with grey clouds...well, one grey blob of mush cloud.
I really don't like that wet spot in the hall though. And I won't have to deal with that for more than a few days anyway. As I'm being brought to another home....with a quiet roof, and no leaky splatters. And the grey cloud(s) it doesn't matter when they come or not...it'll be all sunshine on the inside.
I didn't quite let myself sleep in either....mostly because I HAD to finish 2 outfits that were supposed to be mailed out today. I did finish sewing them...and now just need to paint on the details and they will be done. Can I tell you how much I hate my job lately?
Let me do so anyway. I'm like super behind on orders. I have these 2 to finish today! I have another dress that needs finished this week. I have 4 other orders that are so late it's pitiful and I wouldn't doubt if those customers bash on me for it. I'm all freaking out cause it's not that I just didn't do them, it's the fact I haven't had time to do them, I haven't been able to focus on them, and if I force myself to make them, there's a huge chance I'm going to mess it up.
No excuses though, I just haven't got to them yet...even though in my mind I would love to finish them all super efficiently and without tears. In reality however...I feel slower than I used to be, and although I haven't cried since yesterday about this job, and I will have to get them done if I expect to make any more money. I can't sell anything until I finish what I have waiting.
Sigh
And photography! I just want to go take pictures!! Making a buck or two for gas would be great too. And that sliding glass door downstairs at my new house....is ever so wonderful for a mini studio if ever the need arises.....just sayin'.

And yes, I still have that blog post I'm going to write about once I get in my new house...I still need to get those pictures first. Lots to talk about in that one. I'm sure it will be lame and boring, and probably spiritually overshadowed. Maybe some awesomeness in it too, but truthfully...I think He overshadows everything anyway, so you'll have to get over it. Things are fixing to go crazy! And I get to be a part of it ;)

Need to go cook dinner and then finish those sets, so at least I can spend an hour playing bejewelled on facebook so I feel like I had some time to myself anyway, lol. And No, writing this blog does not count!I write to you....so you can maybe find something to take along with you before I leave. So it is work...in a way. Just cause I like to write and I like writing a bunch of nothing, and I like having a reason to procrastinate, does not mean it is fruitless.

Later gators....don't get bitten by the swamp beasts....they have those shifty eyes ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment