Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stars, bunnies, and craftiness

It is a Tuesday night. Late night darkness with a thousand stars littering the curved land above the earth. Stars apart from eyes that search for heaven's gate.
I once saw a map that wrapped around the earth. A star map that layered itself upon the lands and seas. Stars covering the earth like a blanket. Where the stars shone like little glowing lanterns. Many thousands of them lay scattered across the land. Little lamps, shining bright.
Are those stars supposed to be Us? Are we your stars that shine out like a beacon in this darkness? Flickering in the harsh winds, ever burning bright unmoving, or even burning out with nothing but smoke rising from our soles....souls.
Stars placed among the heavens....these heavens...here on the dark and cold ground...placed here to bring light to those in the dark....heaven on earth.
The fog rolls in...clouds coming never ceasing, but we shine on. Where will you be taken if this is your inheritance? Are you planning to sit back and relax while those who are left to struggle...struggle on alone? Are you not meant to burn bright in the dark places? Do you plan to hide yourself in the sunlight??? You silly stars........no one gets lost in the sunshine....
You silly stars....


It's a Tuesday night. And I have 7 fully packed boxes stacked high in 3 piles....and seemed to only gain one trash huge trash bag....3 if you also count the pile of stuff I removed after repacking 3 boxes of the girls stuff. Craft paper bats do not qualify as something to bring to the new house....we do have more craft paper...always have craft paper, silly.
So I finally finished book 2....but can't focus enough to start on book 3 until I at least get another sewing order finished....which I should have worked on today...but didn't. And now it's too late to start writing anything other than this blog...which I'm only writing because I feel tired.

I do have a very excellent blog post coming up here in about 10 or so days...which I will also count as something Mr. OMG, INCREDIBLE has ordained. Because it is in fact all His fault :) I do need to take pictures first to go along with it, so you can see :)
And I bet that in a year's time you will see at least some of the bounty wrought forth from this...this amazingness of His.
But do not blame me if it involves pink fluffy bunnies and/or the FBI. I promise it is not as illegal as it sounds. ;) But I totally freaked myself out just yesterday about this 'idea' of what I will call 'Ours'. Because me and my big mouth said something along the lines that if He wanted me to even 'consider' something like this crazy idea, He would have to show me 'this'...well...3 days later, I saw a post about something close to 'that' and said to myself, that if He sent that and really wanted me to actually think about 'that other thing' I'd need a confirmation...like 'this thing that would be so freaking obvious'.....
So yeah...next webpage I go to...cause I wasn't smart enough to get off the computer while I was being a smartass to the boss man to 'get out of' Our awesome idea....I see 'that thing that would be so freaking obvious'....and I freaked out, naturally.
UGH! Why do I do this to myself!? I need to stop thinking! This is only something so huge that its awesome and funny and crazy and ridiculously doomed to failure so bad that it won't fail because Mr. OMG,INCREDIBLE just helped think it up......and me and my wayward smarts said 'hahaha, I accept!'
Pray for me. I will blame it on Him. It's His fault. And anything that occurs related to anything is His doing, just so you know....but we all know it's nothing but awesomeness anyway :) just because I am involved does not mean I had anything to do with it. You have been forewarned.


So today I got to do a photoshoot! Yay! Still didn't get paid though....bummer....but that's okay...that's ok. Harvesting isn't until next month anyway...patience. Patience.
I haven't sold anything sewing wise either, which is bad because I am broke. like broke broke $30 in the bank broke....
Payday is Friday, but bills....oh yeah, they get first dibs...
So money driven me does not want to sell something sewing wise (cause I'm freakin busy enough!) but wants to sell something so I can not feel totally broke! These are the times I should have premade awesome stuff to post for sale....but of course, I do not. Way to think ahead Jennifer.....well, actually I just thought of that. :P

Well, I'm outta here monkeys! I have a date with the pillow.
And I really hope you'll stay my friend....even pretend friend....cause real ones are hard to find.
Lu'ke te sahn

No comments:

Post a Comment