Friday, June 14, 2013

Armagedden...slow and meant to be...

Things always move in slow motion. Very slow, so you can take in every sweet moment, even if some are more pronounced in sweetness than others that almost taste bitter. There is happening an exodus at the moment. And it's thrilling and wrought with unexpectantness so much so as being both enjoyable and overbearing at the same time.
Great things are on the horizon. Very much so. I'm excited, yet glad things move in slow motion.

Speaking of slow motion....sewing work seems to be matching that speed. I work at least 4 hours a day, not including emails, marketing, packaging, labels, and researching. The 4 hours is sewing or prepping appliques. that 4 hours also does not include fabric shopping, design planning, prepping my assistants work, or sending out invoices. So if you want me to be honest, I feel like I work no less than 10 hours a day.
Thinking time to do a price hike is in order. If I had more time to devote to creating than trying to beat the mailman, customers would be happy to pay the price. I no longer feel some of my recent rushed designs are on the scale of 'amazing' anymore (though at one point they were). We can't be having that, now can we. So there will be a much needed overhaul before Monday arrives. (or I'll do it Monday morning anyway).

To-Do list is long, yet, I feel confident that these 'great things to come' will be taking good care of it, no problem. I'm not worried about it. Frankly haven't been worried about anything at all....this is nice, lol. Though I would appreciate a big chunk of cash in my bank account to add to the exuberant reality of being optimistic.
Yard Sale tomorrow, some swimming, more sewing work. On Sunday: adventures and much needed garden tending, and price hiking :) followed by more sewing work that should have been done this week.
Monday is 'sew all you can the whole morning and evening because you should have mailed it all off last week' day. Tuesday is supposed to be do what needs done day, but that plan could very well backfire into an 'I didn't do jack' day, so we will leave that one to fate.

I should be working, but look what I'm doing! I had to come write since my youtube sister Anna is freaking me out again, lol.
But this gives me awesome tinglings that usually come when awesome things are headed this way!! Hope I'm not the only one! You are seriously missing out on all this crazy fun torturous beautiful insanity!

I don't think I have much more to mention tonight, but take into account when you feel you have a moment and realize that slowness is a good thing....even if you should have been finished with it last Monday. Stay joyful, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment