Sunday, June 30, 2013

just forget it.....

The book had ended. And He wrote the last few entries onto the bottom of the last page.
I watched Him. "Now what?" I asked. He smiled and took hold of another type of book. This one different. Not old and tattered like the one the was now full. The new one was crisp, clean, and white pages forming a wide ridge upon the side. "We begin a new story." or something to the effect, He said. "But this one, this one will be even better. The pages never end."

It wasn't long ago when we were just infants. Completely at the mercy of those who held us. Perhaps as toddlers we learned to only trust a few...then less and less as the years went by. Adults are those who trust the least....and we shall die because of this. Unless we become as children again. Trusting like a child the one who brought us forth. Completely. Being at the mercy of Him who beholds us in these final days. Let us trust.


So it's now July 1st. And where are we now. Much has been gained these past few months and there's been a whirlwind of chaotic storms and mercies, and there is still more enthralling encounters yet to come to pass. Much also has been lost...and like the closing of an old book, there are some things that seem lost forever. Not all one would wish to lose, although some have been waved farewell remarkably quick. This changing...this new birth. The first stings of air and of frustrated coldness. The loud crackling sounds and uncomfortableness of an unknown security. Blurred lights, sudden changes....all these things fresh to the senses of this small helpless child. And we all know we can't get back in, back into that warm, safe abode.
But it's ok. Because we have found ourselves in new arms. Warm, strong, safe arms. It'll be ok.
Things will be made known, and truths will be revealed, and issues will be solved and we will no longer have to tread through these turbulent waters alone.
"Fear not, for I am with thee." So little does He speak, but sometimes it is for the better...so we remember when He does. I always forget this, perhaps maybe in this new book the amnesia thing will go away and I can gain super powers of remembering important things, especially the important things. Maybe I can also recall that throwing temper tantrums to get results may not be the best way, and maybe I could think of something more peaceful to say....even though I don't really have to ask anyhow. I promise not to ask twice.
My very good friend is a blessing to me lately, and even though in real life, have no friends, I'm afraid no one could even come close to friend status if they are compared with him. But, luckily I don't compare...or judge, or do much of anything bad. You'd think I'd be more likeable. But I'm just socially weird and have no clue what to say. My main points of interest revolve around spirituality, end of the world scenarios, unschooling, conspiracy theories, aliens, the human condition, love, and random chunks of craft art with a purpose.
Speaking of human condition, we just watched that move called Warm Bodies....with the zombie kid who was changing back.... this silly movie just did a rehack into my central nerve bundle of cells that has to do with having a glimpse of hope for humanity as a whole. People changing for the better...eventually. Of course they will....eventually, but it will take time, and this life just isn't long enough to see this change. I'm rather glad I haven't been exposed to bad people anytime recently, as that would probably take a big hunk of foundation out of that notion of 'all things work toward the good of God' idea. Not that it is just an 'idea'......but still....I like to continue to think happy thoughts.

Sewing work still needs working on. Appliques too. House cleaning, gardening tending, cooking, bathing, and whatever else the week is sure to include. Probably call doctor tomorrow, but we all know most likely nothing will be answered. Bill paying, organizing, and possibly some bread making lies in the wings for the sunrise.

Must go...too tired. I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment