Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No barricades in heaven

This gate will remain open. This gate....will remain open, yet....only those qualified can enter through. The security has been replaced with the best guards, nothing shall get past unless He permits it to.
And has He ever. Thank you.

Standing there....silent, feeble, motionless. One would think these illusions weren't so obvious, they are though, so much so you think they are real because they look so fake. If this is the way it has to be to cure me from the relapsing amnesia, so be it, and I thank you.
And the witnesses...the blessed witnesses, we would be so lost without them. After that wretched encounter last night, today's thunderstorms brought with them both the first and second, and these things are gifts. These wonderful things that find their way to me. Beautiful coinciding miracles, perfect.


So my head still feels all pressurized and I feel like I'm on a boat. Nice way to waste away my summer for sure. I canned 2 more jars of green beans today and cut some fresh lettuce, and hopefully spared myself from touching anything itchy outside. Still have sewing work to do, but I'm a little still in shock from finishing 2 orders yesterday and having encountered these awesome coinkydinks which has again honed my ever growing agenda on eternity. However I'm afraid that certain hicks from dunlapia are in need of a lashing, due to their ability to take what isn't theirs. I do have a tendency to believe in karma, so they will have to pay that back with interest. Too bad they won't realize why their lives are never peaceful. People just don't get it and even though I'm a bit empathetic to their dilemma, there's not much I can do to assist them in seeing the stars when they refuse to open their eyes.
This thought reminds me of Him, standing above the pit. The screams coming from within it. "Do you think I would ever place one of my children in there?" He would ask, pain painted across His face.
Of course not. Of course not. But what can be done if they jump in on purpose. Grab ahold of them?...what about when they gnaw their arm off to get away. Close the pit?...what about when they writhe on the floor in agony because they want to feel the pain. Their gates are open to the dark, and the darkness is all they know. Only quick lightning can waken them.....oh, but they are afraid of the thunder...and the thunder must come too. So afraid are they....and for these is why He waits. Ever patiently. Ever patiently.


I am freaking dying to go take pictures :( and to feel better..... sad panda :(


"Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth." - Ludwig Borne

No comments:

Post a Comment