Monday, July 8, 2013

No officer....I don't have rocket fuel behind my back....

Each day, convictions add up and the tipping point is coming and there will be no more exits to turn around. Like wildfires....the campground has been set ablaze and it will soon be too late, too late to snuff out the flames. The campers are sleeping...and we watch it burn....wake up, wake up....
Call this the coming judgement....there isn't any time left to pour water on the camp fire....the camp fire has grown too big and has already reached the edges of the tents. Soon....very soon....it will spread among the trees..and the forest will be engulfed in a blazing dancing whirlwind of a beautiful inferno. Wake up....wake up.

Something inside of me wants to just watch it burn. Wants to let the sparks light the sky, wants to let the sleepers sleep. But is there really a choice in that matter. We shake them and call out to them....yet they do not stir. We grab hold and try to drag them out to save their lives, yet they have chained themselves to their tents. Stupid, stupid campers. We try to put the flames out....but they have grown far more alive than we can contain....spilled out and now gushing forth, crawling along the ground, pouring across the land. Too late, too late. Wake up....wake up. Save yourselves...for it will be the only choice you have left once the firefighters leave.

So that probably means more that you realize, and covers more than just one topic. It covers 1:conspiracy theories, it covers the 2:schooling, it covers the 3:kingdom come...and the 4:kingdom go.....Want me to elaborate?
Sure ya do! :)
1: this country is going to experience something traumatic very soon in regards to the government. If you don't know what I mean, then you are one of those sleepers, it's rather overly obvious to the point of so much so nobody cares except for those who want it to crumble. You won't hear about it in the paper or on the news....but it's all over the place. And brother will fight against brother once again. Dark clouds are forming and everyone is complaining of more coming rain.....but oh no...its not going to be just rain. Your umbrellas won't work.
2: what a joke. the school system is a joke, homeschooling is a joke. One big joke. No school here ever freaking again. At least that is not what we will call it. Life learning...yes. That sounds better. Take your 'school' and stick it. If anyone thinks some test, or percentage, or age, or grade, or worksheet completion is going to make my kids qualified or unqualified, you need to wake up too.
3: ah....yes. Kingdom come....but its not the Jesus coming in the sky that you've been taught. He's already here, and if you can't find Him while He still can be found....you'll be the one burning in your tent. He's coming on the inside, building His Kingdom, on the inside, inside of Us. Writing the Book of Life.....we are the Book.........please tell me you can tell the difference between one and the other. Can you not tell the difference between the good and the bad, and can you not tell the difference between right and wrong....wake up. All these muddled dreamers with their heads in the clouds and if you can't see Him parting those clouds, you need to wake up. Not look up to the sky outside...look to the heavens on the inside. Once you start seeing things outside...it will be too late, much too late....and there will be no way out because the forest will be burning all around you.
4: this kinda goes with number three... Things are too black and white and soon there will be no more gray. Ever patient...but He can't wait forever.....it's not His choice. He waits, giving us time to wake them, to cut their chains, to hold back the flames....every second counts... but it must be burnt. Nothing new can grow with the old. wake up....wake up.

WheeEEEeeeeEEE! Fun times. All this rocket fuel and such....

On another note... it's almost time for dinner. I hate food. ugh. ...well, unless I'm starving, but I hate eating too, so well...food is no fun, unless it's pizza....or lasagna, or doughnuts I can't even eat... :(
Sewing work needs done tonight, 3 orders to finish and ship out tomorrow. 3 more to work on Tuesday night...and more after that, however it's the last stretch and these so can get done if I work hard and put my mind to it......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I despise that stupid positive talk like that, how fake! I'm not gonna do anything and if the boss man wants it done it will get done (usually with help from my hands) but I'm not really there... ;) I'll be working on my book #3 which I'm gonna start writing here soon. Maybe Saturday.
After a photoshoot of some sort, because those are much funner than sewing appliques!

I have 2 free dogs someone needs to come pick up too. And looks like my mediator skills are being put to the test....guess that planning procedures are in order to handle that matter. yeesh. I'm sure there is probably more going on that I can bring to mind, other than I finished part of book 4 in my head! Lol. Cleaned house today, upstairs anyway, and probably need to do downstairs too. Along with painting, because that awful color in my sewing room is not in compliance with productivity. Good day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment