Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Can you tell this is a bit disgruntled?

It's late, as usual, and not much time to throw out some words your way. Much time consuming feats have been the jist of the month/year/day/hour. Not much of relaxation or getting to live life, more than just living through it. We will have to work on that.
Feeling disgruntled today. Disgruntled at the human population who are worthless and those who never want to better themselves. Namely people whom seem to find their way to rent from us. Idiots. I do hope they discover the living wholesome life sometime before rotting into the depths of filth from being idiots. Not sure how we end up with these type of people, but good gosh it really needs to stop.
Disgruntled at issues involving cash flow. Not that money is all that great....but it is so much better than not having it. Disgruntled at the 'system' of society and all it's wily ways, all its tricks and deceptions, all its filth.
Disgruntled that the one, maybe 2 people I'm looking for are not being very cooperative. Disgruntled that even talking to one of them seems to be an ongoing challenge, and it shouldn't be. Disgruntled that this leap off the cliff is proving to be a tedious venture to which the ending is hidden. As are things like, the path, the signs, the sunlight...oh just about everything.
I guess this is where that stuff they call faith should kick in....but that word is lame. Poor letters trying to hold up a great deed. Let's change it to something more appealing. Because the eyes are the only thing that can still see at the moment....how about resolve. Maybe, idk. One of those, I chose this so now I have to follow through kind of things. Yeah, close enough even if the word still sounds lame.

Had some messed up dreams lately. There were two I can remember that might be worthwhile.....
One was with Obama...(ugh) he was sitting across from me in a chair (like an interview of some sort) talking talking talking....about something or another, none of it was actually answering the questions he was given. And I remember just giving up trying to get answers from him and I leaned over (like little old ladies do) and patted his knee. I said "Don't you worry, everything will be just fine." ..... I knew whatever plans he had were going to fail in the long run. I knew he would fall no matter what grand schemes he had set up. He's a loser, we already know who wins.

The other one was weird, but I liked it because Vin Diesel was in it and he's my adopted brother :) --, anyway we all (the fam) were in a large grocery store without a roof (I think), but many of the items on the shelves were gone. We were checking every aisle to try and find things we needed. Vin was in the same store and I was happy to meet him. We said hi then went on our way shopping. After awhile, for some reason it ended up with me and the boy on the other side of the store (there was a small lake here, and trees, but the aisles were on the other side of the lake.) and it was night all of a sudden....I looked and there was a solar eclipse happening (in the dream I thought it was a lunar eclipse, since it was dark out) and I remember sitting down so we both could see the eclipse from behind the trees. It had a black center with a golden ring all the way around it perfectly. I was pointing at it so the boy could see too. I remember thinking it looking like a wedding ring. Then Vin came by and sat next to us as we watched the eclipse....but it never moved? Woke up not long after that.
Now the thing is lunar eclipses don't leave a ring around it, only solar eclipses do that. Not sure where the rest of my fam went either. But it was nice to meet Vin, haha.


Ok...um...what else. Sewing work as usual, photoshoot stuff, ideas that never seem to get attention :( , renter pains, employment pains, health pains, though I'm feeling betterish lately. This odd sense of "............" it weird....like an impending 'thing' or time or something. What is it!? It's like manna. Maybe if the boss man would help me out in deciphering some things, this 'thing' thing wouldn't be so annoyingly impending.... I feel like its some catastrophe waiting to happen, but no idea what it has to do with anything. :/ disgruntled...and waiting for some signs.
And I'm not talking about harbingers of doom signs. No, not like the oarfish found near Los Angeles, although last time they found those suckers dead was just before the huge quake in Japan.... and two already within the area around california...whatever.....my dream said it was going to happen in Oregon, but my dreams don't know anything really.
Oh, and the tidal wave, tsunami, missile thing that hits NY...whatever....I don't live there, nor want to. I was there in my dream when it got hit with a tsunami....don't want to do that again.
No sudden wake up dreams though which is a good sign, because those happen like the same day. Whew!
Comet Ison coming in a few weeks! Who's excited!? Me! I like cool cosmic art. And the fact when it passes by (assuming it doesn't burn up around the sun) is when we are doing family photos, so I hope to capture it in the background :) or at least I can photoshop it into the pics anyway, lol. Of course the possible debris field we pass through should be a fun show as well.
This is all relying on the fact this comet is a comet and not some space UFO thing....considering youtube people like to photoshop pics and/or they are telling a different side of the story and that thing is not a comet after all...who knows. I'll still take pictures....unless it is a UFO...well then, I'm out man...not touching that crap.

I had a thought today.....what if we are the demons that possess humans....instead of the other way around?

No comments:

Post a Comment