Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sandblasting your mind.

Sometimes....truth is found not in the adding of something new...but the peeling away of the old.
Strange how these things come to you, these tidbits that make you go 'huh'. Things you always really knew, but perhaps covered in layers of the grime that you were fed while still young. And they stick....well, perhaps we should really say that they remain, while the not so true ideals get scraped onto the ground.
But we knew all this already don't we?

And now where do we find ourselves? Maybe not you...no, there's not many people I know where I can say us...now is there? But it should be 'us'.....but you are still sleeping. They all are still sleeping....and the few I've seen are off in distant lands...although they are already part of the 'us'.
Wake up, wake up.
Waiting isn't as convenient and calm as we hoped. Step out of your slumber....out of the chaos and prison built around you. It's almost time and you will miss the ship. I don't want you to miss it, none of us do. You are one of us too, but you are still sleeping. Wake up.

So there's these 6 orders left....sewing wise that is. These 6 accumulate to 16 items. Not too bad. Only the fact that they still need done.
But see...there's this problem..... this tug o' war of necessity of completing them and the necessity of doing what 'needs' to be done....those things you already know, those truths...and aren't they more important. Oh the joys of prioritizing and scrapping the old ways and taking on new skins. Let it be so.
This is sure to be an amazing experience. Let it be so.
Oh, and the boss man. That great great awesome person I know....He and I are on the verge of a wonderful dance. And I'm rather nervous to tell you the truth.

In other worldly news besides sewing work....I'm editing photos (in a few minutes I will be anyway). I'm searching for some much needed relief in financial affairs, but we all know, everyone in the country is shopping for christmas...and they won't shop for disney stuff or boutique stuff until after then. I'm hoping to get my mini laptop induced with my writing program so I can start book 3! I'm also going to use this more available down time to work on that re-prioritizing plan. I'm sure there will be complaints at first, until those amazing things start happening of course.
I'm trying to remain aloof regarding other more pressing issues. Which is fine for now, but those of course will need to be dealt with soon. Think I'll let them just take care of themselves this time around.
Not much else to say. I've got to go redo my agenda list, then work on pics. Later chumpies of green flora power. We'll miss you... "How long will I love you? - As long as there are stars above you."

No comments:

Post a Comment