Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sky diving into something better than here

hahahahaha! I love this....and hate it....this cliff jumping hobby of mine....especially that part where you seem to be watching yourself get closer and closer to the ground below. Always that 'back-of-your-mind' this is going to hurt idea when you can just about see the small pebbles of earth just below you.....and coming up so so very fast.
Many times I suppose we cringe and flee at that moment when we fear the imminent death of 'something' and never quite go through with our plans. The changing of our mind after we already have jumped and the ground isn't stopping, we are not flying, and there's no one here to catch us moments....this cursed double eyed syndrome....the idea that we made a mistake even if we never followed through with the plan in the first place...this pre-judgement so to speak.
Not this time. This is where the little green emerald starts to gleam....this is where we accept that the ground might possibly hurt. This is where we refuse to flee, even though we can't help cringing on the fall. This is where we trust that there is no ground....only more space. We are determined to crash through the walls of any box we may or may not see....even if it hurts. Let us fall. In fact, let us dive like superman and gain more momentum to find out what this cliff jumping thing is all about.
Perhaps we have a bungee cord. Perhaps we are made of rubber and bounce. Perhaps we break open the earth and that is where we need to be....there within...that place where we can slay the demons. There....because that is where He is too.

Well.....I can't write much on certain issues, as they require silence. But I will skim the top to say that doctors are absolutely whacked....at least one for sure. That certain people are very deceiving and untrustworthy and no, I will not feel sorry for them except that they just don't realize how much better it could be for them if they choose something better for themselves. That money is indeed a tool and its hard to do certain jobs without said tools. among other things....who really cares though.
More stuff to do tomorrow, so I have to go to sleep.
But if you are reading this and you're not family (or a customer, i loves you too!)....you suck. And I will tell you why when I feel like it.
how's that for grumpy....hahaha.....

That reminds me of a song I heard before, some kid song..."If you're gonna be grumpy, well, that's ok, but could you be grumpy a little further away...".... which I tell the wonderful girl twelve year old, often enough :)

you know what...I made cinnamon rolls tonight, I think I might go eat one.... (another one)

No comments:

Post a Comment