Monday, December 22, 2014

The fundamentals of support and frienemies....

It's 8 past midnight and I would much rather be here to write this down than sleeping, which I should be doing...if only I agreed with the word 'should'. But alas.... 'should' gives one the representation that something controls me...that something gives precedence over what I would rather do. So I, a natural rebel who chooses the darkened paths and opts for something 'other' will have to oblige myself to just what I intend to do, not what someone or something or the universe claims I 'should' be doing...regardless of logical reasons why I 'should' agree to their conditions.

I'm not sure I mentioned my dream a while ago with Jimmy Fallon in it. It was a pretty nifty one, where we were frienemies (friend/enemies) and were having a frienemy war. I had some people on my side and we had different weapons (not harmful ones) to fight off Jimmy and his people. We would shoot those play pen balls from my roof and drive remote control trucks loaded with feather bombs out his way.....of course I never thought it was fair because Jimmy had more money than me and had huge catapult things that would throw big bundles of styrofoam at us.... not sure who won, but we had a good time.
So anyway.... last night, I have this other dream...
Starts where me and some other people were trying to get through a large double door that was closed. To get through you had to defeat one of your fears and then you could walk through it. (in this case it was the fear of the unknown to get through the door). So me and a few others walked through it, like literately passed through it.
Inside the large room were other people standing and waiting for us to approach and as we proceeded forward, some of the people would block some of the others with me (they had to face one of their fears dealing with these people).
I walked straight to the back and had to choose going to the right or left. I went to the right and there was a bakery there and two ladies behind the counter. They wanted me to eat something from their shop. I told them I couldn't because it probably had dairy in it and would make me sick. They asked what I needed and I said lactaid pills, lol. One of the ladies said she had some but they were only for her and I couldn't have any, and then said I would have to go to the left to the other option. So...being annoyed by them, I left and went back over to the left of the room.
Ok...so this is weird but it was Jimmy Fallon's desk, he had pizza and breadsticks on his desk...and as I was walking up, kinda glad to see him again since our frienemy war....he turned into breadsticks...yeah, breadsticks.
I was like..."What are you doing?" as he was trying to blend in with the other things on his desk and hide, lol. "Jimmy, what are you doing?!" I would ask getting frustrated because I wanted to say hello. Then he suddenly turned back into himself and he was standing in next to my very good friend, and next to him was Jesus. I was thinking this was some sort of intervention or something because I was like dude...what the heck is going on....?
Anyway Jimmy smiles and says... "You know....frienemies like me are only here to help you, why did you wait so long to ask me what was going on? You got all frustrated first. Friends are here to help you. Enemies are here to help you too."...
Then I looked over at my very good friend...he said. "And friends like me who aren't there....are here to help you too."
Then I look over at Jesus, who just seems thrilled I was absorbing this 'lesson', smiles and says... "and me...you know I'm here to help you already." ...he shrugs like it's obvious, but I think there was something in that smile he made while he did it.
So I woke up then....and I know the boss man knew I would remember every word and I'm still trying to decode it...

Soooo...I've got four more days of work this week and only two days next week...and kinda hoping I'm 'let go' after that...this working outside of the home is not for me...whatever people, go do your jobs for someone else...I however am done....and I know this because I dread going the night prior to working. I'm rather disappointed I haven't been able to write my book for the last few weeks either...it would probably be done by now....grrr....
Meanwhile in lala land.... I spent money I don't have on things I don't need. and I feel great!.. besides a random pain in my neck (literal here) and lack of bank account funds.... however the bills are currently paid up to date and I have this ridiculous priced jacket on my radar my husband said I could go buy 0__0 !!! He hasn't argued with me about my future samurai kitties either.... OMG! I'm gonna keep him home forever! ....and of course put him to work on random business ventures in hopes of making some monetary gains....as well as cleaning the oven. :)

So I have 2 unschoolers who are not entertained by the yearly assessment (changing the name, but I haven't had time to think!) and 1 unjobber who is okay most of the time but still in limbo land.... ugh. And me who is going to unjob myself in less than ten days....but not from sewing work...that isn't work, that's art.
and....let's see...next year is 2015.... that sounds like a good year.... waiting for the music to begin...

....you know that song.... 'You've got a friend in me"?.... Frienemy (friend in me)

You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me When the road looks rough ahead And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed You just remember what your old pal said Boy you've got a friend in me Yeah you've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me You got troubles and I got 'em too There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you We stick together, we can see it through 'Cause you've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am Bigger and stronger too Maybe But none of them Will ever love you the way I do It's me and you boy And as the years go by Our friendship will never die You're gonna see it's our destiny You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me

No comments:

Post a Comment