Wednesday, February 18, 2015

thinking...I'm thinking....yeah, no..wait, what?

Its that time of year I suppose.That time where you want to release everything that is not you....to step into the scalding fires of Hades and thank Lucifer for burning off the impurities...
Yeah.That time is now.
I'm thinking of getting dreadlocks started this year. I'm currently working on growing my hair out, but if I do dreads it will shorten it up quite a bit. Thinking of trying out those fake dreads first.
I'm thinking I'll go get a tattoo too. Yeah, a big one with a tree and a dragon and maybe the flower of life.
I'm thinking of putting in my notice at society work for the end of March. I have gardening to do and other things....anything else, even sleeping or sitting in the sun, that is a better use of my time. I don't know why I'm still there....besides maybe a bit of obligation. Oh curse that damn people-pleasing side of me. Shall the surface of the sun burn that shit away too, please.
I'm thinking of building a tree house, but I'm unsure if there are any building codes in Dunlapia. Not that it truly matters.... I will not ask permission or say I'm sorry.... on either terms. I just have to find a way to put really big 8x8's in the ground straight. And find lots of windows....lots of windows....and wood...that might help too.
I'm thinking of going all viking or something. Anything other than what I am now. That should be fun.
I'm thinking of many possibilities. Of many adventures, of many dreams, of many rendezvous in the night. I'm thinking that I'm alone.... no one else seems to be thinking at all. What a conundrum.
I'm thinking Netflix is like a drug. How can there be nothing on tv, when everything is on tv? It's as bad as watching cat videos on youtube....my god there is no end. BUT you realize that after the first wasted night watching them, you can logically decide not to even go there the next day. It's sort of like the same reason to avoid pinterest.....unless you are looking for something of course. Netflix however is harder to avoid...at least by certain individuals.
I'm thinking....of a way to make $500 a month, without any huge monetary investment up front. It must take less than 40 hours a month. It must not require early hours or late nights. It must not require cooking or door to door sales. It must provide a creative outlook though and ability for a minimum number of employees....like 1. It must be home based, cause I'm going to look funky for a little while once I get those dreads, lol. And it should not require too much in-person customer involvement. I'm a bit of an empath and I can only take so much.
And no sewing = NO
And no portrait photography = NO


late, going now, bye



No comments:

Post a Comment