Saturday, February 28, 2015

what am i doing.... ? who knows anymore.

It's been what...5 or 6 days. I have a few dreadlocks, but have yet to do the rest of my hair....though I'm starting to not like the unbound strands, lol. There's a few I need to tighten up too, so luckily I did the type that can be taken out and redone if needs be. So live and learn, yes.

I quit that unfullfilling job! I'm happy, though I need to kinda go there to shop and don't want to just yet, lol. Waiting for them to forget me maybe, idk.

I'm almost done with Volume 1 of that book I'm reading...1 more volume to go....and then I might write a story. idk.

I'm having those fits of   ''ideas to make money'' which is so detrimental...as they all require time, effort, or money.....And even though most don't require much money at all, I'm rather stuck at not wanting to put too much time or effort into them just to 'see if they will work out'. I need to get to an unstuck point in which to focus and attack. I know how this story goes and I know I have to love it in order for it to work.... and i don't know why I bother contemplating ways to see if they would, when I could just not.

I'm still on the hunt, although I admit that I haven't spent very much time at all...or effort... into searching. Hardly any actually. I will need to plan a date for sure, otherwise it will not be a priority...when it really should be.

I'm watching the twilight series... and this makes me either want to turn into a vampire, or write a book. Ugh.
I'm sewing and sewing lately...and still need to edit pics, and paint tables, and paint dresses even. I have a to-do list, but now that I have all this time, I feel kinda great about the outlook of things, lol. So for the record, the best way to find time is to add something to your list....and then after awhile, drop it :) like a job.

You know what.... I don't have any complaints other than my useless rambling and theories. I like this hippie/viking lifestyle. Problem is I want to be a rich viking/hippie. Lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment