Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cascading like rivers of light....

"I am the stillness in which these things move."

The teacher comes forward when called.
"What do you need?"
"Tell me."
and words flow out from the cosmos
they flow out and form into sentences
and they carry the message meant to be spoken
and the teacher hears them...
"Why is that important?"
"Is that necessary?"
and these questions are the answers
and you remember the greatest teacher
the first who answered in questions...
then realization as it unites with the all...

oh dear one... the ripples change and the pulse speeds and slows...
but you, you never change.
you are the all
you are the substance that carries them all
you are the all
The Firmament.
The waters pour through and the rain falls.
The wind blows and the skies carry the light.

and we sit here beyond the threshhold
beyond the touch of the turbulence and echoes
and we stand beneath the cascade of energy
..... it's like standing under a waterfall...and you're superman.
and the voice that isn't spoken greets the tongue with a 'yes'
"yes"
"more of this"
"yes" 
and the earth is far away yet ... we are the earth
and the stillness.... this uncreation, this creation, this silent light
lingers through the all.
the all lingers through it
pouring down
pouring down
this is greater than superman
greater than a super saiyan
greater than the jedi
and the alchemist
this is the land of gods....
and we stand among them....
bathing under the same moon
the same waterfall
we are the same
.....
we ARE.
_____________________________________________________

Something is coming....
Holy fuck, I hope you're ready.
I am.
I can see it coming, just like the sunrise....like the sunset.
The shock waves haven't even gotten to us yet....
but I can see them too.... I can see them too.
She stands there at the beach. Her hands clasped in anticipation.
A smile beaming across her face.
She can't help but make tiny jumps with her feet.
Barely able to stay on the ground, she is.
She sees it. We see it. We all do....
She's not afraid, but already knows how amazing it is.
She makes sure we're there with her, but constantly looks
back to the horizon. Do you see it? Do you see?
We stand with her. And we watch... and we wait.
Let it come unto us all. Pour out. Fall upon us. We accept.

I can't even think of a metaphor to relate to....
This requires more than words...
words can't even compete with ......this....
If I could hold it in my hands and show you....
it would be the Universe giving birth....
it would be Christ returning....if you're into that.
It would be your birth.
_____________________________________________

What do I do in my day.....
I write screenplays....
I edit screenplays....
I cook food, clean, watch videos,
read posts on facebook groups,
I watch movies. I watch anime.
I linger around seeing if the fam needs my attention.
I coddle to the cat's wishes and tend to the dogs.
I write down numbers that have to do with finances.
I remind myself not to think the word 'how'.
I try to stay here...
I try... i do well until the night falls and the bed calls.
(hey that rhymes!)
then i am gone...far from you.
I'm with them...and myself too.
 (Limerick anyone?)
lol....

So I have this huge ass subwoofer in my 4runner....
but I can't get it to turn down...
so...hmmm. I might need to sell that one and replace it with
one where I can still hear the actual music and get the base too
without getting just the base why too damn much....
yeah.... first world problems....




No comments:

Post a Comment