Sunday, April 29, 2018

Scorpio.... flowing with a sword in hand.

Think about it.
There must be higher love.
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above.
Without it.
Life is wasting time.
Look inside your heart and I'll look inside mine.
_______________________________________

When you understand the universe.
And you understand the power you are able to wield.
.....
then you rise to the highest.
but you are also equal to it's humblest.
You see the truths, even if they are unreadable.
You know them, but can not speak them.
You see the possibilities, but know that in order to
step forward in one direction, you are taking a step back in the other.
You are not moving... the universe is.
This is the balance.
This is the truth.
This is the secret.
Which isn't a secret.
Never was.

The more light you step into...
the more your shadows are revealed.
and those ancient things that hide in the crevices and corners...
they come out... confused, angry, fearful...
but the light... even though it blinds...
the darkness must flee.
You must look upon those shadows of old and you must be their light now.
Ignoring them isn't an option.
Supressing them isn't an option.
Slaying them.... never.
You must carry them... love them.
Bring them into your sight and make them whole once again.
Wholly. Holy.

Like the seraphim and their thousand eyes.
These places you will see too.
There will be no where else for them to hide.
No more darkness for them to sleep in.
Wake up.
Wake up.
Time to rise with the sun.
_____________________________________________

this is challenge week.
which I don't like the name...because a challenge implies
that it might be hard or a possible failure..
ha ha ha....
this is the week these things will get done.
I'm on a schedule.... as much as you can call it one??

Victory is getting add-ins. - Will be done by end of week.
The Fox Prince - like 3 tweaks... yeah simple I KNOW! - will be done by end of week.
RC script (it's a collab) beat cards - will be done ....tomorrow.
Clean out the other house on mtn. - will be done this week.
Edit pics - will be done by end of week. There's a lot, yo.
Got work tomorrow... which is why the beat cards will be done. haha!
...
I think that's it.

I have a book I'm reading I want read.
and a novel I really got to get started on soon.
I figured I'd get to it as soon as I'm able to stay up late consecutively.
At the latest it will be June 22nd, I'll start on it. 5 hr flight, yo. Writing time!
(and my little laptop won't run Final Draft on it....sooo yeah, Book 5 time!)
I finally got a frame for some artwork I'm planning.
and other stuff.
I would tell you more about the cool stuff.... but would you understand...
hmmm.
Actually nevermind.
The Universe said ... no.
Not no to me.... no to you.
But I'm so excited!!!! Cool cool cool cool manifesting party going on here!
And anyway, Full moon in Scorpio? I think... My moon and ascendant is Scorpio!
Make way, make way!
I'm flowing, baby!
And I carry a big sharp stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment