Thursday, April 5, 2018

A challenge to right...

So I've been doing these challenges lately.
All have been accomplished...

I'm not quite sure I want to start another challenge yet.
Still need to do level 33...
but I'm collaborating on another script and it's been
challenging enough trying to do one and then refocus on another.
This has been an issue.
I don't think I will be collaborating again any time soon...
it's not hard, but I need time for my stuff...argh.
I guess I'll just decide to do my stuff first from now on....
yeah, we'll go with that.

I was thinking the weather was going to be good,
so I can go hiking, biking.... driving in my new 4runner...
but alas.... it got cold again....so now I have to wait until
at least next Wednesday.... warmer with no rain.

There are things on my list that
I would like off my list... so I think I might get those
completed and scribbled out.
I supposed to get a free coaching call today too....
but not sure what time? 2:50pm... but now that it's
past 3:30....I'm assuming that it's pacific time...or something.
I guess I'm okay with surprises...
what is that time difference...3 hours I think.
 ________________________________________________

So the universe has been quiet.
Like it's recharging. Reloading...
Whatever it is, it is good.
I'm cool with it.
I accept.

I keep finding my mind wondering and trying to think up ways
to make money. And I keep stabbing those thoughts with my sword.
I know what arises from such bullshit...and I will not have it
take root in this kingdom. This garden will not have weeds.
Only flowers....only fruit. Even if the harvest isn't until the fall.

__________________________________________________

Watched Ready Player One.... it's alright.
Watched Downsizing....that was 4 big movies shoved into one 'tiny' one, lol
idk wtf the director/screenwriter was thinking. The answer = no.
Might watch Justice League... maybe... doesn't sound appealing really.
I'll try to watch it though. 'try'


I don't really want to tell you anything else....
I've already said too much.
and not nearly enough.
there's only one paragraph here that is really 'real'...
so I guess I'll come back later when I'm inspired
enough to write something that's only real.
want to get down to the rawness. the truth.
the heart. the darkness. the brightest spot in the universe.
but will you recognize it?
....?






No comments:

Post a Comment