Tuesday, October 15, 2019

5 rants for my enjoyment

Rant 1 before I forget... Target's 2-day shipping... is now going on 6...
get with the program Target... free shipping is great, but really now..
Amazon is 2-day and I get it in 2 days...
Therefore...guess what... I LOVE Amazon
I know you aren't keen on being 'all that'...but 2 days.. and 6 days...
are nowhere near each other.
and I see you also assume the weekend is off limits as well... that's fine...
But don't tell me 2 day shipping... and I still not have it on day 5


Rant 2... last blog post I did had some fucked up font and font sizes going on...
and I don't know why.
Every time I tried to fix it, it wouldn't fix it...
and I eventually just gave up... but at least I got the letters to
all be the same size.
So if it does it again.... *shrugs.


Rant 3.... okay, fantasy writers...
you are killing me... and now i remember why I don't read fantasy books.
My brain will not stretch to accommodate alien sci-fi with erotica
with vampires... and dragons... and magic... and talking trees...all in the same universe.
Maybe some people can handle that.... but not me.
Just a big NO


Rant 4... I suppose only I have a subscription to the Universal Catalogue
therefore, it has been imposed upon me to order from it...on the behalf of others.
I'm not sure if they realize how this works... but I will try.
Yes, I know other people use my Prime account...
Yes, I know the Netflix account is also shared
Yes... I will order you a Jeep.
no promises... you gotta be open to receive it, yo.
 ...
then again... I did order the Camry... hmmm...


Rant 5... ok... when you got tons of sewing stuff on the roster...
and not enough down time for leisure...
like meditating... or just doing nothing...
or doing all that crap in the yard/garage you said you would do when it wasn't hot
...like...I know once these 2 big orders are done, then it'll be cleared...
but still...
I don't like waiting 6 days for a tee shirt that could have been done over the weekend.
I don't like running out of thread
I don't like having to go to Hobby Lobby for 3 basic colors...
I do however appreciate the time I get to spend with Disney characters.
and other more financially erratic gestures of support
and that by this time next week, all current orders will be GONE
except Santa's stuff.... which will take like 2 days... assuming I don't procrastinate


hey... guess what...
...
...
...
...
you'll have to guess...



So I had this dream where I had something to write for this blog....
and I wrote it down in the dream...
but lo and behold, I woke up... and...there's no paper here... sooooo
it was really good, I'm sure.
I only write down the good things... unless I try to remember them...
which also at times, completely fails.

gah... it's like 1:20am... and I finished sewing all these t-shirts (11 of them)
cause I want them DONE
and I already started this blog post and had to come back to it to finish
but now I'm trying to think of something to say...
and nothing is showing up.
well....
lots of things are showing up, but I'm not gonna share them
tough luck


.



.



and btw.... I figured out how to see this blog on your phone....
as it shows up really dark/black screen...
Go to the bottom of the post on your phone...
and touch on the words that say WEB VERSION
or something like that...
then it shows up how it supposed to.
Magic


.
.
.
.
.




No comments:

Post a Comment