Monday, October 21, 2019

all the glory there is... is in you

We have not reached the crest.
Nor has the summit come to grace our views.
Still we rise.
An ongoing movement as we await the vista on the horizon.
What a sight for our eyes to behold.
All of them.

---
---


Embodiment.
~~ the representation or expression of something in a tangible or visible form
  ~~ in reference to a soul or spirit invested with a physical form
    ~~ "in" "body" (material frame, material existence)

and when you stand in the place of the temple....
a god standing in the form of a human....
it would make you think that one would feel desolate and forsaken...
oh...but I digress...
it feels like potential
like the master has returned... and this whacked shit mess needs cleaned up 
like right now
except..
everything has already been taken care of....


and also like I'm dragging you through the mists where you can not see...
faltering over words that can't bring a resonance with understanding...
for I am here
and you are nowhere to be reached
because you didn't get on this ride...


_____________________________________________________-
______________________________________________________-
_______________________________________________________-



I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world





 There's a voice up here.
Atop this wave....
but it has nothing to do with the wave.
nor that I've taken passanger upon it.
nor that I've even known it's existence
...the voice...
an unforgettable sound...
and Soul knows all the things...
but words are unable

Soul sees all the things
even the things to come
and words.... dear words... no matter how they form in a pattern...
words could never speak of the light before the light reaches it
Soul can.
Soul can.
Soul does.
The edge of creation.... long before your eyes would ever notice it...
Soul sees all the things...
and all the things...
are headed this way.

and this voice...
...can't you hear?
can't you here?

embodiment....


let all these words fall from your mind...
only Soul understands.

are you too heavy for her, for him?
unburden yourself
untether yourself

you must let go...
the wave will carry you upward... 
be fearless
and take hold of the sky


________
____
__
_
_
_

there's a voice up here....
 





https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5yKmsaila3_OABBp6E3OUjxOGjVUt0DzIu8EigLahumlpDzEr...

it's not what you think it is...
yet is
physics and science and gravity and wavelengths and frequency
and you were never taught
you were never taut....


tune your fucking strings, bitches
you are out of tune 
make fucking music
play it loud
and stop fucking yourself over with weakness
with lax and limp fucking shit you waste your time with
god... I want so much for you
I want so much for you
you play in squalor and I want so much better for you
you are worth so much more


..
..
..
..
..
..
..
omg...it's raining outside... like really raining
I think we had a whole 7 days of rain in the last 6 months
today would make day 8
i was gonna stop writing and go to sleep....
but then I had a thought... and you know that usually means there's no end to this unabated rambling I tend to get into at times...especially at 1:11am times
ah...but of course it's 1:11
in alignment... the best place to be!
I was gonna write some sort of stupid love letter
but now I don't want to and really am more inclined to lie down.
but I'll give it a minute in case the inspiration comes back...
I don't even know what it was going to be about exactly... hmmm.

eh... whatevs...
eat chocolate from the monks and drink all your smoothies so you can grow stronger in your intentions and your decisions... lord knows you need it

No comments:

Post a Comment