Friday, October 11, 2019

It's art... the things we are

~ Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate. ~ 
Sun Tzu ~ The Art of War

It's rather intense when the wave carries you higher and higher...
and you get to see all the things that were always there....
but now you can see them, and certainly from a better viewpoint than before.

sometimes... you know you know and tell all the things you know...
and then they happen and you still end up surprised at yourself.
Like, "Hey, you were right!"
but of course I was.
None of this is 'new' to me. Not in the least...
These are the things I just know... even if they have no real form....or definition.
I've been expecting it for quite some time... probably before incarnating this round...

and things are unfolding...
all of them expected in a sense...
...which leaves one to consider grandeur possibilities...
none of which dwell here, but are far more valuable...
far more

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

but here's the thing...
this isn't any ordinary wave...
it's extraordinary.
and we are still rising...

I so hope your on it with me...
or were you not prepared?

Could you even imagine the view from atop it's crest?
Just wait... it will be spectacular.
And these eyes already know what all it will behold...
but I'm sure it will still surprise me.

then the fall... the tumbling... the rush... the chaos and turbulence of all that overpowering energy curling around and around as the wave re-enters the fold...
Q: What shall we do with it all....?
...
A: Whatever we want.

There's still time to catch it's upward lift....
Get the fuck on.

____________
_______________
____________
_______________
____________
...
...
...

~  Standing on the defensive indicates insufficient strength; 
Attacking, a superabundance of strength. ~
~ Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Let us no longer maintain our feeble attempts at sustaining our security.
The wave will rise and victory is a given... 
yet, the crash must come... and in all it's beauty, let us devour our meals fullheartedy
...and completely.
death doe not exist, nor does poverty, nor does pain...not even barrenness...
for all things are alive and rippling with never-ending streams of life...
stop holding onto your meagerness... 
and rise.
and conquer.
and go ALL IN

...
...
...

~ Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. ~ 
Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Can you see what has yet to be revealed?
If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand....
So how good is your imagination?
There are no losing sides....when you take your own side.
Stand firm. ...
and what do they call it... having faith?
Words fall so far below what is possible.
Rise.
Conquer.
Reap.
...
...
...

~  The onrush of a conquering force is like the burst-ing of pent-up waters into a chasm a thousand fathoms deep.~ Sun Tzu - The Art of War

mmmm... savory
How did they know I was talking about water? About energy? 
all the synchronocities... and still I find you lingering in dismay.
Of course, chapter 5 is all about energy... but we will continue this venture the next time.



___
___
___
___
___

What's happening here...
I shall not tell you that which has substantial energetic value... but
I'll give you the expected run down of things many fancy...
like the last few art pieces... I started but lost interest in...
they may or may not get finished.
Sewing applique stuff... the usual plethora of Disney characters...
which actually coerced me to look up the Seven Dwarves Mine Trian ride at WDW... to make sure I actually rode it and wasn't missing out on anything. Cause I only need so many reasons to venture that way again.... ..alas... I did ride it... 
Another purging session with clothing... and another bag of items to be removed from my sight.
I'm sure by the time it gets cold, another bag will join the first.
Book 6 outline is still coming along... and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish it before actually starting on the book... the end parts are still gelling... and I don't know what's going to happen either!
I'm pretty positive at least six characters are going to die. O_O ....yeah I know... a lot. Sorry. *shrugs
wait... argh... I have to get up early... 
I guess I will go. Have fun reading this mess... oh wait. You already did. HAHA! Sucker!



say these out loud, in order (even the word 'and')... 
and let me know if you can feel anything afterwards.

4
7
12
18
17
3
9
6
and
8





...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment