Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Dark Knights don't follow the rules

 We are sufficiently getting some things done and a whole lot of NOT


I had this dream last night ...
We were in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
... and there was a walking parade group handing out little crispy horn-like crackers...
    (not like bugles... but if those were stretched longer and way way skinnier... and they were tan)
and they'd hand them out to people saying if you eat them you ask for forgiveness for a sin or something..

So I was handed some and ate them
     (they do just crunch easily and taste pretty good... assuming dream tastes are similar)
anyway, I hate them and was like...

"Forgive me for the times when I act like a jerk."
        LOL  because I couldn't think of a damn thing!
all the people there thought that was lame, but I swear I couldn't recall anything I needed 'forgiven for'

...sooo yeah... I was clearing out the hotel room at this rather luxury hotel (we had 2 rooms, yo!)  
    and I was going to bail on the group of people/family I was with and not tell them.
   they were planning to drive 11 hrs or something...
   but I was not going to join them and take a plane instead, cause I'm not stupid...
    and I was done with their vibe.
One of my friends there said, that it would be scary to go alone, cause she'd get lost.
   I said, "I'm not scared. I've been to L.A..."
     (like that means anything at all *insert eye roll)

So... Sao Paulo... which I kept calling 'San Paulo'...
   WHICH in fact is the same exact thing, just different languages... for the win! (Saint Paul of Tarsus)

I kept trying to look it up on my phone in my dream and I was upset that google wouldn't let me
as it didn't understand what SAN Paulo even was... *sigh
   but I was spelling it correctly in dreamland.. for once!

AND now that I just wrote this out, I'm thinking it has something to do with St. Paul...
As in St. Paul Minnesota... the twin cities... (20 20)
You saw it here first, if anything happens regarding asking for forgiveness...or crackers....

(I wonder if their election was rigged... ssshhh  )

__________


so that was fun... I got to travel, see a rather gorgeous dreamland city, with a fancy hotel, friendly parade people, I got forgiven for being a jerk, had some cracker horn things, walked with a friend, and got to use my phone...


__________________

__________________

__________________


Your authority is not something you need to ever negotiate.
There's nothing outside of you that requires you to hand it over.
And even if you have, it's refilled every moment.
Authority belongs to you, flows through you.
It's something that comes to you freely...unending...
You can hand it out all day every day, 
but you don't have to give it away.
You get to keep it and use it for yourself if you choose
And there's nothing to justify about it, to anyone, ever.

There's appreciation for you rule keepers. Those of you who assert that this line is the correct one, for those who don't know.
And there's appreciation for you rebels. Those who devour the barriers and constraints, for those who know better.
We can be wild, we can be free.
We can be safe in the zoo too...with all that free food...
Both places can be nice at times, and both can be not so nice at times...
We all can play in between the two too.
But you get to choose.
Don't let anyone choose for you.
You're the author...and it comes from you, through you, into being.

PS: Don't be a jerk and spew it over others. They don't have to listen to you.

_______

________



Gotham: The Evolution of Batman's Hometown | Den of Geek.

Batman doesn't follow anyone else. He does his own thing.
He maintains his authority...
    (and I am in no way whatsoever condoning Ben Afl-ACK playing a good batman)
                      (why don't I own a batman costume...hmm?)


_____________________________



I got hired for a job...and I don't think I can do it...
like I don't want to do a certain aspect of it...
or...can't do it... so there's that...
conundrum...




for some more weirdness...
my grandma dropped by last night.
Yeah...
okay then...
She says hello. Asked how everyone was doing.
I asked if she was coming back.
She sighed and begrudgingly said...'probably'
'but not yet. I'm trying to talk them out of it.'

I'm assuming her council/guides/whatever are getting on her ass...
Lol.

I have no idea.

But if someone becomes pregnant next year in my family....
you've probably got my grandma in you!!

just saying... O_O

you heard it here first.



____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________



I really should be working...



but I don't 'should' on myself.


OH wait!!
There was a second dream, I forgot until just now!!

I owned a raft. It was motorized. You could drive it with your phone.
And I left on the raft...but these people/family were with me until I could safely get to the Mississippi River. Then I had to say goodbye, and I hugged this guy and told him I would miss him.
Then left on my raft, but the river police wouldn't allow you to have more then 12 animals on your raft or something... and I was worried I had too many! LOL
I kept trying to think of how many pets I actually had on my raft, but I didn't know. Some other guy on his raft, let me put some of my pets on his, so I wouldn't get in trouble.
And the river was moving only because some monkeys and some deer/goats were at the beginning of the river, running, making the water move....  ???? idfk

Anyway...
Maybe that's why authority given to others is a bad thing.
I wasn't doing anything wrong or anything that negatively affected others.
Or affected others at all.  period...

Can we not play this game...
We are not against you.


_____________

_____________

So monkeys and kittens and bright colored mittens..
water and stackers and parades with small crackers..
Warm sunny days that melt your ice creams...
These are a few of my favorite dreams...

















No comments:

Post a Comment