Thursday, January 14, 2021

Bunch of whatevs until the eggs get planted

I keep thinking something will pop up to write here, but it's not.

There's no solid footing here as far as a topic that is going somewhere, lol.

I could relay information about how physical activities pop up occasionally.
and I might just start the kitchen ceiling and put on a new layer of fresh paint.
and redo the fan.
I might also have to build a coop in the backyard sometime sooner, rather than later...
because there's some things I may have bought online...
quieter than chickens though....so it's fine.
anyway....they don't make any noise for 18 days... so plenty of time.
I like building things anyway.... maybe not in winter... but the construction in general...

Art ideas, that are there, but do not have the 'going to do it NOW' vibe...
so they are not going to get started until then.

I kinda want to go swimming...but winter...
I haven't sewn anything for awhile and even if my mind is always thinking of things I might could make and sell.... it seems to be easier to do nothing and make money than to 'do' anything.
I made more money in the stock market last year than sewing...
and I didn't do anything but throw all that stimulus money into it.
I would like to thank Tesla....and a few others...and that huge drop in March.

I could write more....but I've found there's nothing to say.
or maybe I don't want to say anything.
it could be both, or neither.
meh

______________________________

Aetherlands stuff:

The Kid has been incorporated, along with Body, and the Over-seer.
Mind is still mush....and will be enveloped soon enough I feel.
Brain is out enjoying her new found interests which involve all those Gateway Process tapes..
   she is liking them a lot...
Ego is just chilling and doesn't want to engage with anyone.
Shadow is like this grey color now that swirls around inside her skin, like Jupiter. She looks kinda cool.

The Alchemist has been quiet. Not sure if he's pleased at these weird side quests, or holding back a panic attack. ...
I'll ask...



...



...


"Are you enjoying things?" He asks....
   he says it like he didn't plan this at all...soo...
"Yes." I nod.
"Then we are 'on track'." He gives a overly rushed miniature grin that quickly falls back into his usual charade of disdain mixed with hidden amusement.

"You know those things set you back a bit, but you also know they will propel you ahead substantially faster... I'm going to have to work faster to prepare things for you now." He grumbles.
"But there is no time/space/place. What are you worried about?" I smirk. Incorporating the Kid has left my sense of 'not getting on his nerves' out the window.
"There is the place you'll land. And you need to be able to hold it, because you falling from it isn't going to happen with me." He glares.
   He's cute. He's talking about vibration, and he doesn't want to ruin his self-imposed reputation.
I smile probably too big. He notices.
"Go take that smile to Ego or something. I've got work to do." He implies strongly.
"I'll do that." I half whisper as he walks off.


__________________________

I forgot a pic for my last blog post...
but Imma do this one for sure for sure...

Pin on Fantasy Art.

 

________________
__________________
____________________


No comments:

Post a Comment