Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Intro to the future.

 So the other day, I solved the bonus round puzzle on Wheel of Fortune during the commercial break, before the lady even spun the wheel for her bonus round.

I rarely watch tv at all, anything. Yet, I lingered there watching this 'why is it still even on tv' anomaly of a game show broadcast through the airwaves...
Hubby was there too, btw, so he can confirm this is absolutely true.
 
So this lady is headed to the bonus round and we get to watch the commercials... so I was like.
'Hey, do a pre-guess!'...

and for some reason no one really ever plays with me...  (I might win too much)
...but my pre-guess... was simply...
'WILD BUFFALO'
  
(because although lioness popped in my head first, I knew they wouldn't use that because of the too many s's and the l.... they don't like ever giving you the first letter in a puzzle with their (RSTLN E) )
and then buffalo popped up, but that was too simple..., they'd need something more to try and throw off the contestant... so I said WILD BUFFALO...as that would only pop up with the 2 l's at first.
 (and canary popped up after I already said wild buffalo... but that felt too short and nothing goes with it...

Anyway.... game comes back on...
lady spins, hit the 3 star envelope, which I also briefly called...

The puzzle comes up...
 _     _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _

and I was like... "Look, it even fits!" and I added. "but with an A at the beginning.' Lol.
 and then I saw the future happening in real time... so it was kinda weird AND exciting AF!
THEN the two L's popped up right where they were supposed to be...
and I laughed because I knew knew knew I already knew it... and now hubby did too...

this lady guesses some random letters and I'm not sure what she got, I was overly excited too much to care.

But anyway, I think she didn't get to solve it..
BUT the answer was...
"A WILD BUFFALO"

So that's my story.

and I'll get back with you in a day or so... I gotta go...like right now.


...


No comments:

Post a Comment